Pre-Party

Lucas soon came back and told that everything was ready. It was 2:30 pm, which means half an hour till the party. We were supposed to leave in fifteen minutes. So went I went to check on mum. I stood outside her room and knocked.
"Come in sweeetie, I'm in the washroom." came the reply.
I went in sat on bed patiently waiting. Within two minutes she came out.
I was mesmerized by her. Even though she had wrapped a towel and I did feel a bit embarrassed because I was practically staring at my mum "naked" so I quickly looked away. She just laughed and went to get dressed up. After waiting for what felt like an eternity she was ready.
She looked stunning. A knee long, white with flora pattern on it, some heels to add to her gorgeousness and her hair was in the most braidy bun thing. Gosh I was transfixed how can someone be so freaking beautiful.
"Soooo....?" she said asking and knocking me back to my senses.
"You look freaking beautiful! I think I might have a major crush on you mum." she laughed at my compliment.
"I am freaking serious!!" I exclaimed.
"Thank you sweetie. But why aren't you ready yet?" she asked looking at me with raised eyebrows.
"What do you mean? I am ready silly."
"So you are going to my birthday party wearing jeans and sneakers with your hair in a pony tail? Love that is so not happening!"
"But why no....."
"Ah ah ah! No buts young missy. You are wearing this dress I bought you especially for today!" she said cutting me off.
"Don't be silly, you know I never, never ever wear dresses and heels and all make up thingies. Not my type."
"Can't you change your type for today?" she said making the puppy dog face. Trust me you will melt if you ever saw this.
I just rolled my eyes and snatched the dress from her hand, "But no heels! deal?"
"Deal." she said with triumphant grin.
I got in the dress and gosh it was nothing like my comfy jeans and shirt but what the heck I was doing it for Idina. I went out to see Idina eagerly waiting for me.
"Well...?" I asked with an inaudible voice.
"Wow! So fucking beautiful!"
"Mum do not swear!!!"
"But you look so stunning!"
"But you can not swear! You know my rules!"
"Oh come on, you sound like all those parents who bring their 'elsa' daughters to my concerts and kinda get mad when I swear unintentionally. Besides are you sure you're my daughter? Because I swear and you don't in fact, you hate it."
"Well mum, or should I say Idina because I'm not sure whether I'm you daughter or not, I hate swearing and this rule applies to everyone whether they are or they are not my mother!" I said feeling hurt by her words. I started to walk towards the door because I was very mad.
"Cris, you know I was joking, I am sorry." she said.
"No more swearing okay?"
"What ever you say my beautiful little daughter." she said hugging me.
"Was that little for my height because I am 16 now."
"Cris how many times do I have to..."
"Well hello! Shall we leave now?" Lucas came in the room.
"Yeah in a minute, just doing Cris's hair." Idina said.
He looked handsome in a tuxedo, with his crisp, partly brown and partly blonde hair in most perfect style.
"I am not sure but I think I might have a major crush on both of you! Haha!" he said.
"That's not the first time I've heard that today." Idina said.
"You two look really beautiful. And woaw Cris a dress?" he laughingly.
"It was her!" I said pointing at Idina.
"You look really handsome too. Am I right Cris?" Idina complimented looking at him.
"Aham... Yes he does mother, doesn't he!" I said grinning naughtily. Maybe I can set them up or something ha.
"Cristina! Stop it!" Idina said knowing what was in my mind.
I couldn't stop grinning.
"Umm.. Just ignore her, she's being silly... ummm.. We should leave or else we'll get late." Idina said nervously. I couldn't stop laughing at her state right now.
"Oookaaay.... I don't get what's happening." A confuse Lucas stated.
"Oohh nothing, just that Idina might hav......."
"Let's go! I don't want to be late! Come on now."
I was laughing hysterically by now. Idina was giving me the death glare.
Oh this going to be so much fun.
We got to Idina's SUV and Luke said he'd drive.
"Hey Idina why don't you sit in the front seat or as I like to call it the "wife" seat." I said innocently. I swear it was so hard to control my laugh. I actually bit my lip so hard to stop myself from laughing that it actually started to bleed.
Lucas still didn't get what was happening and Idina was continuously giving me the glares. So i quickly got in the car and left Idina to sit on the 'wife' seat.
**********************
Hello cuties! I'm back! Sorry for disappearing had my exams and stuff!
I will be updating more regularly! Or I will definitely try.
There ya go a short and silly update.
I will update sooner.
Please don't forget to vote as comment, please I honestly love it!
Stay tuned :)