Chapter 3

I wake up to my stomach growling. I groan and roll over onto my side and grab my stomach. I wonder when Bill will be back. I look out my window and see that's dark out. Great, I just slept the rest of the day away. I glance down and see there is a book titled: A Pirate's sword.

I pick it up and read the back. Midway through reading, the door flies open and I scream, dropping the book into my lap. Bill steps into the room with a large grin on his face. "Pinetree, you're awake. I brought you some dinner." I look at his hand and see a plate with meat, greens, and a potato. "Is all of that really for me?" Bill smiles at me confused. "Yes, who else?" I just shrug it off and thank him. He hands me the plate and sits down on the bed next to me.

I begin eating. This is so good! I can't remember the last time I actually had a proper meal. I feel my eyes start to drop. "Are you still feeling drowsy?" I turn to Bill. "Yes, actually. I'm not sure why though. I'm usually not this tired." Bill smiles at me. "It's nothing to be concerned about. You are feeling drowsy because of how I forced your body asleep. The magic is still wearing off. You should be fine by morning." I nod. We continue talking until I finished my meal. He snaps his fingers and the plate disappears. "Now then, let's get you back to sleep." I nod and fall back asleep.

I wake up to the sound of thumping. I open my eyes and realize those are footstep coming from the deck. I sit up and yawn. Not a horrible way to wake up. I look around the room and see no Bill. I hate to take Bill's room from him. I sigh and look at the desk. There is a plate of food, breakfast I guess, and a note. I get up and walk over. I pick up the notes and it reads:

Morning Pinetree,

Once you get up, join me on deck, of course eat your breakfast first. I also laid out a fresh pair of clothes for you. (They are laying at the end of the bed.) I also have toiletries for you, so you can wash up. When you get out here, I will have Will show you the navigations room. See you soon.

Bill <3

I smile down at the note, and quickly eat breakfast. Once I finish, I walk over to the bed and slip on a blue shirt, and a pair of black trousers. I fold my dirty clothes and place them on the ground. I then grab my new boots and slip them on. I stand up and walk to the door and exit the room.

l walk outside and enjoy the ocean breeze that hits me. I sigh and look around. I see crew-members all around working. I look up to the ship's helm and see Bill. I smile and walk up there to him. "Morning, Bill."

He looks over at me and smiles. "Morning, Pinetree." Bill pulls me into a side hug, keeping one hand on the wheel. I wrap my arms around his midsection and sigh. "Do you feel drowsy anymore?" I shake my head. "No, I haven't felt drowsy since last night." He nods. "Good." I start to bite my lip feeling guilty.

"Bill, I'm sorry to have basically kicked you out of your room." Bill sighs and ruffles my hair. "You have nothing to apologize for Pinetree. Like I said, I want you to be mine. Examples of mine being: My partner. Significant other. Lover. You get it?" I flush red. "Y-Yes I get it! I just like taking things slow." He kindly looks at me. "I'll go as slow as you wish, Pinetree." I smile and hug him tighter. "Thank you." He squeezes me tighter with his arm, and continues to steer the ship.

We stand up there like this for awhile. Until Will walks up with a purple haired man. "Morning Dip!" I smile at him. "Good-morning Will." I look over to the purple haired male. "Morning to you too. I am Dipper Pines." I hold my hand out to him to shake. He gives me a half smile. "Nice to officially meet you Dipper. I am Tad Strange. Uncle to these two." He shakes my hand. Ohh. I giggle at him. "I see where they get their hair from then. Purple really suits you." He fully smiles at me. "I think I'm going to like you." I grin big back at him. "Right back at you."