CHAPTER 4

<<PrevNext>>::Table Of Content

        Anastasia felt like her heart has been pulled out, honestly she doesn't know why she felt like this maybe because her new friend and boyfriend left together.

She heard everything ,she felt like talking to somebody.

*In a room in the hospital Kelvin grande, his wife Nicole brown grande and a few men where  sitting and discussing something important, after 30 minutes they stood up and left*

There are commotions at the front desk of AGHC, new doctors and nurses are coming in and going, Jefferson got out of the cab and  went straight to the front desk to sign in  upon getting there he was givin' his work schedule and he will be working under doctor Brandon in the ICU.

He went to the elevator pressed the number, but when the elevator was about to go down, someone placed their hands in and the door opened again, he was not that shocked because the person that entered was the clumsy nurse that bumped into him.

The owners of the hospital were around and Clara was called by one of the nurse to go and serve them drinks,she was on her way to the office when she saw the door of the elevator closing so she rushed to stop it, after all that,she is shocked because she saw the guy that she once bumped into,she  remembers him because of how cute he is.

For him to be here he must have gotten chosen, the elevator was really slow so she decided to talk to him"hi" "hey" Jeff replied  I was about to continue but the elevator opened and we separated.

In the office: Clara knocked on the door, come in someone said immediately she entered she saw the man that was with doctor Brandon the other day.

She stood frozen "ehn ehn" Nicole coughed bringing her out of her stupor, "good morning here is the coffee "Clara greeted "you look so familiar ,do I know you" Kelvin said "no"Clara said in her mind she was saying "Did he see me, will I lose my job, I hope not" in reality "okay you can go" Kelvin said.

"Do you know her"Nicole asked " she really looks familiar but am not sure"Kelvin replied "okay"she said .

Outside the office Clara held her chest and sigh in relief.

She wanted to go to the third floor but she changed her mind, it felt strange going there after Ryan and everything, thank goodness her shift is over bacuse she felt like drinking.

Jefferson got to his station,he saw other new staff, they were chatting and laughing, so he joined them, 2minute into their conservation, a doctor entered and clapped his hands.

"Hi am doctor Brandon one of the doctor incharge of this session blah,blah,blah I hope you all have a wonderful day" "we will "everybody chorused.

-- R.D HOSPITAL--

   Ryan sat in his office and started thinking, he felt like a bastard because he wanted to see Anastasia but left with Clara, he was  mesmerized by her beauty and his heart skipped a beat, the only person that have ever made his heart skip a beat is Ana, she is in a coma because of him.
*He decided to go with is friends to a club*

-- IN THE CLUB --

  Clara went to the bar and ordered a shot, she never really comes here unless a over stressful day at work,i.e work is always stressful, she can't just stop thinking bout Ryan she knows it's wrong,he is way out of her league but she can't believe she has been here for 2minutes and nobody as asked her to dance, unknowingly she drank 10 shots and suddenly felt like dancing.
"Whoo"she yelled and and got her groove on.

To be continued