CHAPTER 6

<<PrevNext>>:: Table Of Content

   Jefferson went into the elevator and went straight up to the third floor, the door was not was completely closed so he opened the door and entered then he saw her, but shockingly he knew her and wondered why she was locked up here, he walked to the bed and sat down on the stool close to the bed, "hey Angel do you remember me,am Jefferson,you saved me before well my sister Ariana but yeah you know, what exactly happened."

    Anastasia felt like laughing she did remember him, she met him and his sister few hours before her accident, he saw quiet funny and his sister is cute.

    Her eyelid kept moving so did her fingers, "you moved "Jefferson said a tear slide down her face.

  Anastasia mind was in scribbles "was he going to help her, was he going to tell her brother, and the most important question what is he even doing here."

The machines kept bleeping and she was shaking," you have got to calm down, they are going to hear you, I can't help you if you keep doing this"Jefferson said.

The machine stopped bleeping then he said " I honestly don't know what to do." Before he could say anything else  foot steps could be heard rushing to the room.

Clara called the ambulance and her mom was rushed to the hospital A.G hospital to be clear.

At The Hospital....

    Clara's mom was laying on the bed with her face to the side and she seems really angry at whatever her daughter is telling her."Clara leave" " but mom" "leave". Clara left the room stood outside and started crying silently * she didn't know why are mom was so angry and she knows that what ever secret are mom is hiding will break or make her and she didn't want to know.*

        "Clara your mom will be fine so go and have a rest you've been up all night" her colleague said " yeah k", she started walking to the canteen when she saw doctor Bandon and nurse Flora heading up to the third floor.

2 minutes earlier

   Doctor Bandon was drinking coffee in his office when nurse Flora entered after catching are breath she said " doctor something is wrong with the patient on the third floor" " what"he asked " the patient is moving."

Present

They immediately ran to the restricted elevator ignoring people's murmuring, they opened the door and she was twitching  flora went ahead and held her down while doctor Bandon injured her to make her stable.

Jefferson just finished a surgery as an assistant doctor he was changing when he heard the rumors, he knew she was going to move since he reduced the dosage she was meant to use.

   After stabling her doctor Bandon went to the bathroom to make a call "she is waking up ..... Am doing all I can.........please .......I will try...... Okay........but" after he looked left and right before exiting the bathroom, Jefferson got out of the bathroom and looked at Bandon back in deep thought.

  In Clara's mom hospital room she was in deep thought "she knew it was unfair to treat her daughter like that and when she finally found love but this relationship that she has will ruin Everything, the secret that have been kept for several years and she won't allow it.

Ryan just finished some assessment at work sat on the couch, took his phone and tried calling Clara,but it wasn't going through he wanted to tell her that he was going back to China for a family meeting, he wants to tell his family about her.

Doctor Bandon went into Anastasia's hospital ward,he sat by the bed put his hands into his pocket and brought out a small bottle and a injection, he stood up and went to the infusion cord just has he wanted to inject the liquid into the water fluid, he stopped and said" I just can't do it, i'm feeling really guilty" then he walked away.

Jeff was hiding by the door, when the doctor left he entered and went to the bed saying  "whoa, I thought he was going to do it, anyways, there is a shareholders meeting  tomorrow and that's when we'll make a move,have talked to the person that will help us and they've agreed tomorrow is the only chance we have" her eyelids moved " I will take that has a yes bye see you tomorrow" he then walked away.

Few minutes later, clara walked into the room sat by the bed held Ana's hand and and said " I hope you can forgive me, I don't know what's happening to me but I'm feeling  really bad" she wiped her tears and walked away. In a mansion,,Nicole and Kelvin were having dinner " do you think he has done it" Nicole asked, Kelvin replied "he should have" " he'd better because tomorrow is like our victory day, and she is holding us back" "she won't anymore CHEERS" " CHEERS" .