CHAPTER 10

<<PrevNext>>

       " Have sent him to you make a good barbeque out of him, don't forget what I asked for" a girl said a dark room In a mansion .

At the police station Kelvin Was escorted into a room, the then looked around saying " can't I have a better place" the prosecutor replied" you should be happy that you are not in the cold cell" " I want to get out"" after you are proved innocent".

In the car

"Where are we going" Jeff asked " to get my life BACK" "when will your brother be released" " if he is proved innocent" " what if something happens to him" Jefferson looked at Anastasia, she looked into his eyes and felt guilty, she then turned away and said "nothing will happen" Jeff smiled and said " good" he turned away and missed the guilty eyes of Anastasia. They sat silently in the car till they got to a big Manor.

  Jeff looked amazed while ana looked nostalgia then she said " my home"
Immediately she got out of the car, there was a line of servants and they all greeted her saying "WELCOME ma'am"  Jeff was a little stiff, she held his hands and they both walked into the house, on getting there Nicole and a few men in Black where waiting, "welcome miss grande " " good afternoon gentlemen, who are you??, And Nicole what are you still going here, should you be trying to get your husband out of jail."

Nicole looked at Jeff then turned to ana and said " I will be this gentlemen are lawyers and since you are back they will be reading the will your father left, I don't want you to cheat my husband Just because he is not here"

"We are your father personal lawyers, he wanted us to read is will when you wake up from your coma, we were meant to read it along side your brother but with all what's happening, more so his wife is here, can we start"

Anastasia held Jeff's hand nervously and replied" yes of course, lets go the study" she then turned to the steward and said " steward Mika please bring us a glass of water"

IN THE STUDY

" Shall we begin" "yes please" Nicole answered.

    I Federick grande leave my Manor in l.A , a sum of twenty million to my son kelvin, my Manor in New York, my hospitals, my wealth to my daughter Anastasia, and a sum of ten million to my other daughter, please don't fight,I hope you can achieve what you always wanted you to take care of yourself.
Your father
Love
Federick .

"What" Nicole screamed, "he has another daughter " ana kept repeating , she stood up suddenly shocking everyone , her voice was very calm " is that all" " act... actually there is a letter he left he wanted to give each to his children, miss ana here is your and Mrs grande here is Mr Kelvin's, that's all" "then get out" she said to lawyers, Nicole stood up and left the study saying" you will pay."

  After the lawyers left, Jeff held ana " are you okay" "am fine just want to be alone" she replied turning to the window with a view of the courtyard, "okay, call me if you need anything." He walked out shutting the door quietly.

Ana felt vulnerable, she slides down the wall, sat on the floor,held her legs to her body and cried.

Happy new month
Queenie--1