chapter 12

<<PrevNext>>
:: Table of contents

    A car was speeding on the highway and inside it was a girl, she looked scared, felt weird and full of disappointment, she drove to a park, got down and sat on a bench, thought back to what had happened during the day.

Flashback

   When ana got to work, rolls of directors where waiting outside to welcome her, she walked into the hospital with the director of blah blah blah, next to her, reporting what been happening, they got into the elevator together and all walked to the conference room.

Director 1 : miss ana welcome to AGHC, we would like to celebrate you welcome but urgent things can't wait

1: yes

2:yes

Director 2 : The hospital is losing patient and they are all going the oppositing team.

Director 3 : we understand you've just arrived but the most important thing is to communicate with the devantes , maybe we can come to a agreement.

Ana took a sip of the water on the table and laughed in a serene way, " an agreement? I don't have a relationship with them, an agreement won't work, but the whole board of directors have been sitting and waiting,while the state of their investment falls and shatters, waiting for the BOSS to come and solve it for them" she chuckled " a group of waste"

3 : wth

4 : MISS

   "Am I lying" she continued,

Director 4 : The health department of the hospital is declining

" Declining, she scoffs, the whole hospital is about health, you bunch of old hag, couldn't control my brother but you want to control me, do you all think I don't know what have been happening behind close doors, firing the machinery workers, refusing to pay them, the canteen don't serve nourishing food, the patient family complaining about the treatment", she sighed and continued " do you know how we are going to improve the hospital income hmm??"

1 : how ??

2: how??

"by losing money"

3: she is crazy

4 : she is so naive

Director 5 : losing money ehn?

Everybody turned to look at the man who just spoke,

Director 5 : I agree

"Ehn" everyone exclaim including Anastasia

Director 5 : losing money is good, since we can earn more ,I also think that the decision we made about the things mention was wrong , because of the mistake  we've made, we'll like to welcome you to the company once more.

Director 6 : yes.. We've made a mistake, we are sorry and we hope you can take us to a greater length and glory, welcome .

3 : welcome

4 : welcome

5 : welcome

Director 5 : but miss, we would like it if you could get to divorce from him.

"What do you mean by that"

Director 6 : we don't only hope for the well being of the hospital but we also hope for your well being, the man is not right for you.

Director 7 : we've known your father, and we know he would not want you to marry someone like him.

* Ana then remember her dad's letter where he stated that he hopes she can compromise for the well being of the hospital, like him has done [ edited]

" I will think about it, meeting adjourned"

**********
She sat  down to think, when are best friend called her, "hey girl 😊,how are you doing how's the take over"

" they want me to divorce Jefferson"

" oh"

" oh"

" girl, he is not worth the struggle,like come on, he doesn't have the same status, of course they will look down on you"

" Isabelle" ana yelled

" what am saying the truth, can he contribute to the financial affairs of AGHC"

"......."

" he can't, just divorce him"

"..."she sighed

" Ana, don't tell me you are beginning to like him"

" wh..what are you talking about"

" you do like him, call it quit immediately"
" ana do you understand"

Ana looked straight at the phone and hanged up, she stood up and walked to the window and looked into the sky.

She took her dad's letter call an investigator and gave him lead asking to help find someone, putting the letter on the table, the finance results was there, she didn't need to look to know that it was bad, Ana sighed and recalled what are friend had said, her eye socket was red.

This friend of hers didn't come to visit her when she was in a coma, the news of her recovery hasn't left new york, she made sure of that, unless she was in contact with an inside but who?

She started feeling restless, what's happening, she tried to compose herself and walked  out of the hospital, into her car and drove away....

  A power bike came out from the shadow and started following her.

The present

She took her phone and sent a message to jeff it says

Am really grateful for what you''ve done to help me during the period of me being in a coma to now, I really appreciate it.
  ╥﹏╥ , I don't know how to say this, but for my career to go on I would like to call our relationship quit, I know you wanted us moved forward but we just can't, am so sorry, I hope / pray you can forgive me

Love
Anastasia grande ♡ℒฺℴฺνℯฺ♡

After sending the message she started laughing and crying.

Not far from her,in the shadows stood a man, he looked at her and made a call " its been done" he said in a hoarse voice.

(912  words)