CHAPTER 5

-- In the club --

     Ryan was along side his friends wanting to celebrate his return. They went straight to the VIP section, sat down and were gisting when one of Ryan's friend spotted a girl dancing and laughed " why are you laughing?" Guy 1 asked,"dudes do you see that girl"Guy 2 replied, "you mean that girl with the church gown"guy 3 asked, when he said that they started laughing.

Ryan wasn't paying attention, but when they said that he remembered Clara, so he looked in the direction they were pointing to and he was surprised that it was indeed Clara.

She was twerking and dancing with a guy holding her waist, he felt so jealous and amused because she was indeed wearing improper clothes to a club,the guy held her closer, and the bolts in his head turned and he stood up and went to where she was.

He punched the guy and they were screams everywhere,they looked toward the place and found out that the guy fighting is none other than Ryan Devantes, they were shocked because half of the people there are all wealthy and knew that he was obsessed over ANA, but they weren't the only ones shocked his friends were also shocked.

A friend of Kelvin asked,"isn't he head over heels with your sister "" I thought so too" he replied with a smirk  ( i.e, he hates his sister).

Ryan realized what he had done so he pulled Clara's arm and dragged her outside , she pushed him away and asked " what was that about "" I....I don't know " he whispered "she was astonished and asked " you don't know then why!! Why did you do that?."

He was silent "why"she yelled angrily"I was jealous"he yelled back, she stood frozen the wind blew on her face and she became sober, some netizens that were on the street coaxed and she blushed.

Ryan then pulled her towards him saying gently "am just jealous okay am sorry for yelling" she nods and he took her straight into his car.
     Kelvin had been the whole show, he then got into his car and drove to the hospital.

When he got to the hospital, he went straight to the infamous third floor,he opened the door and there she was the sleeping beauty, he walked towards her and started laughing then said "lil sis you took everything from me now God has taken what you love best, should I tell you what happened,blah blah blah(already explained in the paragraph above) he fell in love with a good for nothing and you are here because of him" he smiled and walked away...

Anguish, she felt betrayed, she took Clara has a friend but she betrayed her she was angry and it hurt her heart...
The machines kept beeping and her finger where moving.
She wants to leave, she wants to correct everything....

Kelvin felt really happy he likes to see her in pain, walking out of the elevator he saw a doctor talking to a patient, he glanced at the doctor and patient and walked away.
    Jefferson saw a man walking out of the elevator wondering what is up there, they saw its forbidden but he still wanna see.

Clara and Ryan were In the car outside Clara's house... It was really awkward "Am gonna get going" Clara said "hm" Ryan replied, she was about to get out of the car when Ryan pulled her arm and kissed her lips,"goodnight " he said smirking "o....o...kay" she replied blushing.

She got out of the car and watched the car disappear and she blushed entering her house with her hand on her chest (heart).
She spotted her mom sitting in the dark " gosh mom you scared me" " who was that "her mom asked not smiling a bit "hm a Friend"she replied "which friend do I know him" her mom asked " no mom you don't "she answered walking to the kitchen "his name young lady" "mom am 23 years of age I think I have the right to make friends, anyways his name is RYAN DEVANTES"

She opened the refrigerator and brought a jar of water poured it into a cup, but notice her mom was not talking she looked back to see her mom holding her chest and silently groaning " mom what is wrong mom" but she already fainted  "mom...mom...mom...mom.... Mommmmmm"....

N:B
It might be a little boring but the book just got interesting with so many thrills and obviously secrets.
To be continued.
🐾QUEENIE 🐾