Chapter 8

<<PrevNext>>:: Table Of Content

8 months later....

Jeff is now a full time doctor, Clara and Ryan are trying to be a power couple,Ana is still on the island in a coma, Nicole convinced Kevin to forget Ana, move on and focus more on the hospital and other properties, doctor Bandon is still feeling guilty, AGHC is having problems, Ryan's hospital is expanding, Clara's mom is doing everything in her power to stop them from being together.

   On the island, Ana is having a dream, it's her past..

The past:

Ana had a agrue-ment with her father that morning, she angrily walked into her room and called her best friend wanting to hang out, they went to the bar and where having fun when her boyfriend called her, asking her where she was, after she told him, he said he was at the VIP section and he will be waiting for her.

He had a fight with his dad and wanted Ana to coax him, she replied saying " babe am with Isa why don't you come to our side" "kk" he replied.

He went to their side, they drank, sang and had fun, they went out of the club after sending isabelle(Anastasia's best friend) back home, on the way,they ran into some of Ryan's friend-enemie  and they asked Ryan to race with them but before he could talk Ana shut them down, the group of friends laughed,calling Ryan a pussy for letting a girl control him, Ryan then agreed to race with them and the was over taking them but the race got harder and harder and the road got narrower, while racing ryan's dad called him, ana wanted to help ryan answer it but he disagreed, has he was talking the phone fell and as he bent down to pick it up they(Ryan and Ana) ran into a truck and had a fatal accident.

Ana was fataly injured hurting her head while,Ryan was only scarred on his arm and this was because while the car was stumbling Ryan used Ana has a shield.

At the hospital ana opened her eyes, she didn't see Ryan but Nicole who told her that her dad had a heart acttack, she was stimulated and fell straight into a coma, not with vowing a take her revenge.

Ana opened her eyes and a line of tears fell, and the started crying, Jefferson entered the room, sat close to her and held her while she crying, after few minutes of crying , he gave her a cup of water and she asked a little hoarsely since she hasn't spoken in years " hey, where am I and what is happening"which he replied to her telling her everything that had happened ,she thanked him and wanted to stand up but he held her and said" you can't walked for now, you haven't walked in a long time, your bone are not thinned because you been messaged but walking will take time.

"Oh, thanks, I really appreciate it, but why aren't you at work?"she replied "a day off, the help will come in soon and bath you" he said while walking out, she blushed and smiled.

4 months later.....

Ana and jeff are walking out of the civil office with a red book in their hands, "am happy" ana said blushing " yeah " Jeff said with a smile they walked into the room got into a cab and went straight for the airport.

At the Airport

Passengers going to new York the plane will  be taking off in 2 minutes .

The both walked to the check point boarded the plane and 10 hours later, they landed

Ana looked into the sky and said "AM BACK" Jeff walked close to her and held her hands and they both walked away.

Happy new month guys