Chapter 11

<<PrevNext>>

    There was a knock at the door, " ma'am, ma'am"….. the knocking at the door continued till the girl on the floor opened her eyes slowly.

    Ana opened her eyes slowly  then squint it, "go away" she said hoarsely, " yes ma'am".. footsteps echoed in the quiet hall.

    After three minutes of her sitting in a daze on the floor her phone rang so she held the table and stood up gently, looked at the phone low and behold it was the board of directors, " good morning Miss, you are needed at the office" " for" " discussion of the company's future of course" the caller spoke angrily " I will be right there" she then hang up the phone and smile saying " it has began and I won't spare."

    The alarm clock rang and Jeff straight out his hand from the blanket to switch it but off but his hands accidentally hit a box, tit fell and a ring fell out, he immediately woke up, picked the box and ring from the floor and held it tight in his palm, he then smiled and said " soon".

   Clara was having breakfast with her mom when her rang," aren't you gonna answer"her mom asked," no" the phone light up again it was Ryan calling , she took the phone stood up from the table and walked away saying " am going to work".

" Hey babe " " good morning , are you back?" Clara asked with a blush " not yet , am having a meeting but just wanted to hear from you" " go ahead , don't waste time" " but... " Go " . Ryan sighed and said " okay bye" "bye ".

  Anastasia walked to the dinning table and called out to the steward " where is my husband" " he is in the guest room ma'am" " Anastasia waved her hands and said " go call him out."

AT RD HOSPITAL IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

  There is a meeting which includes all the director and investor of the company.

  In side the conference room there are murmur from every corner.

[Director 1: AGHC has changed owners]

[Director 2: they will surpass us if we don't take action]

[ Accountant : yeah]

[Director 3: my informat found out that the new owner is none other than ANASTASIA GRANDE ]

  A loud scratch was heard and all the noise in the room came to a halt. Everybody turned to Ryan but he liked dazed, eyes turned red and asked slowly " what did you just say," the director repeated it trembling, Ryan's expression kept changing, he then turned to his assistant and asked " why am I just hearing about this ehn?" The assistant replied "you asked  for no disturbance during this period."  Before Ryan could scold / rebut .

     A director stood up and asked " why are you so interested" someone from the crowd said " of course he is interested the girl was his girlfriend" " what" countless voice shouted.

The murmurs Began again.

[ 1: I had she was in a coma for him]

[2: it's true]

[ 3: maybe he is still in love with her]

[4: maybe he wants to talk her into corporation ]

" Quiet" Ryan yelled "meeting adjourned , we will talk about this next time .

[ 5: did he just adjourned us]

[6: I think he did]

[7: he is mad]

[8: I told you he was I love with her]

[9: let's go]

[10: let's tell his father that he is not fit to lead us and need more training]

Yes

Yes

Yes

The room was finally destered , he turned to his assistant and asked " since when" " a week ago sir" " get out ."

Ryan stood up walked to the window and looked up to space.

BACK AT THE MANSION

   Jeff and ana where having breakfast without talking but kept stealing glance at each other. Jeff broke the silence by asking"  Are you going out" " yes am going to work" " oh, when are we going to have time to talk about your brother and everything" " I don't have a brother" Anastasia replied with a frown" " even if he did something bad, he is still your brother ... Your... Your blood" Anastasia stood up elegantly and said " am gonna go to work when I come back we' ll talk about everything" Jefferson sighed and said '" bye"

Sorry if there's any mistake 🙏

(703words)