CHAPTER 7

<<PrevNext>>:: Table of content

     This is the day they've been waiting for. Jefferson woke up really early and took his sister to a safe house, which they found when they were kids,They've planned everything out and it was time to take action.

    They got the blue print of the hospital which jeff's best friend Julian stole, there is a secret passage that leads to the third floor.

The plan goes like this  it's 7:00 am now, the   shareholders and owners arrive at 9:30am, the guard that are guarding the third floor will be there by 8:00am, so they only have 1 hour to get her out to the safe place.

7:01am
They snuck pass the gate In an ambulance and are on there way to the back of the hospital.

7:04am
They rushed in with a stretcher and into the secret passage and are on their way to the room, Julian walked into the building from the front as a patient, he immediately notified them that there was a change in plans because the guards are on their way, he will try and stall them but they should rush it up.

7:15am
They immediately rushed to the door but it was locked with a passcode,"shit dude it's a one of a kind security passlock am impressed" guy 1 said "can you unlocked it" Jeff asked " yes I can" guy 1 replied " but I will need time"and started working on it .

Meanwhile " aigoo ,aigoo my back hurts" Julian lamented to the guards "sir you are obstructing our work" a bodyguard said, Julian then shouted saying" is this not a hospital how am I obstructing your work" crowds started a gather and murmur amongst themselves and the bodyguard said" okay fine, sir please show us to your room and we'll send you".

The passcode was unlocked, they entered , Jeff went to carry her and put on the stretcher while the guy took the medical equipment and the drugs.

They got out and went to car, drove out of the hospital, then called Julian who has been strolling around the hospital with the guards, when he heard they were done he breath a heavy sigh, entered a random room and told the guards to get going.

The guards went to the third floor and stood by the door to guard it but one of them noticed something wrong with the door so they opened it and found the room destroyed and the most important thing is that the person that they were asked to guard was gone.

They immediately knew that the patient was a stalling them... They ran to the ward but couldn't find anyone, one of the bodyguard called the boss(Kelvin), the other asked a nurse if there was a man and described Julian but the nurse shook her head.

"The boss is calling us back let's go" the bodyguard that called the boss said, they went to Kevin office.

IN THE OFFICE

    "You fool"Kelvin roared he took the cup of tea and threw it at the bodyguards , Nicole calmed him down by saying " she will not make it far doctor Brandon posioned her" " yeah" he replied calmed.

In a room on the island, Ana eyelid shook and her eyes opened...

Queenie--1
❤️