Him

☆Dreamer: StrawberriWhipp 

This dream started in what seemed to be the middle of events going on around me. I remember that I was unconscious, for reasons I don't know. I was laying on the checkered tiles of the pizzeria just coming back to consciousness. Like in a previous dream my hair was some shade of purple. I don't know how I got there, why I was there, or what even happened that I ended up there in the first place. All I knew was I had been out for sometime and waking up on the floor of the pizzeria, it seemed to be one of the back hallways from what I could make out, but I couldn't be sure.

☆☆

My head felt fuzzy as I laid on the ground and everything around me was so damn bright, to the point it felt like my vision was almost white around the edges, and like in movies when someone's hearing is just muffled and ringing, like they can't tell what's going on around them. That's how it felt in the dream.

☆☆

I didn't have the strength to get up on my own, I couldn't move, and I couldn't tell what was happening. But I knew I wasn't alone in there. I could see a figure walking towards me from the end of the hall, and then it stopped right in front of me. I could only see from his feet up to his legs, with him standing right in front of me, but in all the confusion I knew exactly who it was, Springtrap,.. William.. I don't know what I really felt some sort of mix of a familiar face, and scared. I was able to move a little to look at him, and he just stood there and stared at me for what felt like a while without ever saying a word. Everything was still so bright and muffled around us, maybe it was the fire? At some point he just picked me up but my body was limp and I still wasn't able to speak or do anything, and he just carried me, walking away down the same hallway, to who knows where. I don't know what happened after that, it just ended, and I disappeared with him.

☆☆☆