Found

☆Dreamer: StrawberriWhipp

This was another smaller dream I had recently. The place I was in seemed to be yet again underground...probably somewhere in a facility like the Sister Location. The walls all around me were metal and seemed to have a deep blue hue to them and a dark contrast of shadows all around, like there was little to no lighting in the place. For some reason the room I was in it was just me, but it was almost like a viewing room of sorts, there was a small glass bubble/ dome over the area I was in for anyone to look down upon me. It's almost like when you go to a playground and there's those little areas you can hide in like a mini tunnel and they have the dome part open to look out of, it was like that but angled above me. It felt like a safe place, like it had been keeping me hidden away from something for so long.

  ☆☆

I was in this room by myself for some reason, sleeping again in a fetal position. It felt like I had been down there sleeping for a long long time, like a machine that had been turned off for years until someone remembered them again. I was conscious in my mind, but unable to move my body or open my eyes, I could hear the world around me but I couldn't react. I had no idea of how long I had been laying there asleep but it felt like an eternity. I assumed I would've stayed there like that forever, but someone had other plans for me. Suddenly from up above me my silence was ended, the loudest sounds of metal being banged on and torn apart, and what sounded like glass cracking and starting to break filled my ears.

 ☆☆☆

The dome was a good six feet over where I laid, and I could feel bits of glass falling onto me although I couldn't move. The sound just got louder and louder and it felt like my ears could bleed at any moment. Even though I wasn't able to move my body or open my eyes, it's like I still could see whoever it was trying to break the dome. I was able to make out two figures although they seemed blurry. It seemed like the more of the glass dome they broke the more of consciousness I would come into. The first one was larger than the other, and seemed golden in colour all over. They kept stomping on the glass over and over and had a huge smile while doing so, I knew they were a bunny but I couldn't see clearly how they looked just glimpses here and there of him. The second figure was smaller and was more burry to me than the other, at first I couldn't tell if they were a clown or another bunny, but I remember thinking it's weird how they're all white and had deep red eyes, but the most I do remember of them was the menacing grin they had upon their face and they kept smashing the glass with their hands. (It wasn't until later I didn't realize how much these descriptions sound like Spring bonnie/ Glitchtrap and Vanny..)

 ☆☆☆

It felt like my safe place which I had been asleep in for so long was getting destroyed, caving in around me as these two smashed and tore at the only thing keeping them from me. It felt like they found me...again? Like something or someone had put me in there for sometime to keep me away from things outside that room, or to keep me away from them, but it didn't work because they found me and wanted me for some reason. Then it finally happened, the glass dome shattered completely and when it did I was woken up and able to move from that spot in the dream, I remember it shattering and I jolted up eyes open and gasping for air, I was scared. The two figures were overly joyed about the job they had done as they looked down on my awoken form. I knew they coming to retrieve me, but for what I wasn't sure...I had no idea and no where to go but with them.

 ☆☆☆☆

I find it strange how I had this dream about being underground again in a metal blue walled facility, only to see a few days later that apparently we're getting a Help Wanted 2 this year, and it takes places in the Sister Location, as soon as I saw that trailer of going down the elevator these feelings of familiarity came flooding back to me

☆☆☆☆