Alone With Him

☆Dreamer: StrawberriWhipp

This was one of my most recent dreams as of making this. It was short but nevertheless still a bit uncomfortable. It started in of all places an airport in the dead of night. I don't know why I was there but there was this unsettling feeling in the back of my mind, like something was really wrong or that I shouldn't be there. I was walking through the airport with some of my stuff, I remember having a little purple suitcase and carrying something pink or maybe wrapped in a pink towel but couldn't make it out. I kept walking for what felt like forever, usually airports are big, but this one felt like it went on forever.

☆☆

This place was unsettling, because I was the only one there. It was dead silent, save for a bit of humming in the distance. It was barley lit with only a bit of lighting here and there, and the regular blinking lights of the planes and runway outside, and the screens playing ads or flight changes going from green to red on occasion. Walking through the whole place was empty, not a soul in sight. Even where there should be employees or people checking tickets, the booths were all completely empty. All the chairs were empty (but for some reason I thought it was a strange detail but the chairs were all red, the material itself) I just remember thinking that was strange. You could look out the huge windows and see it was pitch black outside, but no stars in the sky, even outside there were no passengers getting on or off of the planes, it was like everything had just stopped and I was the only one there.

☆☆☆

I kept walking and walking, but I didn't know why. I had been there for what seemed like an eternity, going through dark and dimly lit hallways with my things, looking around in a strange hope of seeing at least someone, but I was alone. I kept going like everything was fine, but in the back of my head something just felt like this was wrong, like this place shouldn't exist, or that it wasn't real and I had to leave. After some point going down one of the dim corridors I was caught off guard, because I looked to my right and standing there in one of the dark corners was Glitchtrap. He was the green translucent colour like in the game when he's the anomaly. He was standing there doing his classic waving and motioning trying to get me over to him and I just stood there looking at him. I felt like I kinda regretted wishing to find someone else in here with me, it might've been better to be alone, because now it was just him and I alone in this place. He just kept waving and then I remember saying something really stupid, (because it's me and my logic being that I'm in an airport with my things). He was still trying to get me over to him, and I just said "bye, I'm going on vacation" and he just stopped, letting his arm drop to his sides and stood there looking at me like in the game. ( When I played that recently after this and saw him doing that it kinda unsettled me again). I then kept walking in the direction I was going and tried to ignore it, I knew he was behind me and I tried to leave him there. Glitchtrap then walked out of the little area he had been standing in, and went from that green anomaly version to his regular self as soon as he stepped out of the dark, and started following behind me, I'm usually a fast walker so I just tried to keep my pace or speed up knowing he was the only one in there with me, but he started walking faster, and could keep up no problem. I felt scared but before I knew it he was right behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, tightly gripping on. I froze and my body completely tensed up...he had me... I don't know what happened after that because I woke up, but I feel like he brought me there or that he made that place himself, why else would we be the only ones there?

☆☆☆

☆ More dream meaning facts, dreaming of an airport/ empty one can mean : The new phase of your life may be getting closer, closing your eyes won't make your problems dissapear, when you ignore it, this situation will only get worse.

Red chair/ color meanings: an aggressive force associated with great passion and emotional power, If you dreamed of seeing or sitting on a red chair, that dream usually represents a warning sign. It might symbolize some danger you willingly choose or it might be some unpleasant situation

Dim lighting meanings: To dream of being in a dark or poorly lit room may represent a dangerous possibility in your life. A situation that you don't understand or are afraid of, Uncertainty; struggle to understand; loss of power or mental clarity; feelings about approaching death, something unusual is about to be experienced