The Elevator

☆Dreamer: StrawberriWhipp 

In this dream it was almost like looking down at me, I was again laying down on the floor, (for some reason I am in most of these dreams and it's always in the same exact position, the fetal position.) But I couldn't tell where I was or place the room I was in. It was dark and the only lighting seemed to have a blue tint to it. It was like the room was a circle, and almost felt caged in, there were no pictures or posters or anything that could tell me where I was. There seemed to be a whirring sound in the background and other faint sounds of machinery in the distance. I couldn't tell if the room was moving at all, but it felt like no one was there. It was so cold, and empty and I seemed to be the only living thing in that place, I didn't know how I got there either, but in the dream I never moved. I just laid there in that same spot, in that same position for what felt like an eternity. But for some reason I felt like I was being sent to someone, being offered to someone I didn't know, like I was being given as a gift perhaps but I don't know why. Is that why I was down there in that cold dark place? To be a gift for someone else?

☆☆

I really couldn't place what that room was at all, and it wasn't until maybe a few weeks later that I just happened to remember something, that room looks exactly like the elevator you have to go down in Sister Location. I just didn't remember seeing any of the buttons, and there were no posters in the dream. But it was the same circular room and caged floor, and it seemed like al the lights were shut off or maybe the power had been cut?

☆☆☆