gutted...

☆Dreamer: StrawberrieWhipp 

I had this dream a little while ago and though about writing it down, but didn't at first because it seemed so short to me.

Of course this took place underground, I was in the Sister Location...it seems like I can never escape the damn place. I was already in the scooping room and either by my own accident or some other nature I had been scooped...somewhat. It seemed like it didn't work all the way as I still had my intestines, even though they were spilling out of the front of me. I was laying on the ground, with labored breathing, blood all around me and my hearing was so muffled, yet I felt like I could hear my heartbeat in my head. My vision was fading in and out and everything was so blurry. I was going to die, I assumed so anyway. I thought I was all alone down there aside from the animatronics, of which none were to be found. But I wasn't. 

☆☆

As I laid there bleeding out with my organs in my lap, someone came running into the room. I couldn't move or make out anything he was saying but his face showed he was extremally worried and concerned and I felt his hands on my shoulders, he kept yelling something at me, looking so upset like he might cry, but I couldn't hear him, all I could do was look at him with half lidded eyes. I knew exactly who it was, Michael Afton. It had to be sometime after he was scooped though because his skin a a slightly purple almost bruise colour to it, and his eyes shined bright purple in their darkened sockets, he was wearing the purple security uniform as well.

☆☆☆

I just laid there looking at him, his face full of concern as I was unable to respond, my vision fading in and out while he just stayed there with me. The room felt cold, and it was dark, but I remember looking past him while he yelled to me, and seeing a figure in the distance behind him they were strange, tall and had a white face..Ennard? And then my vision went completely, and I was gone or at least I thought I was, because it just felt like I had gone to sleep until I would be woken up again next, or needed. Like I would be fixed, this body repaired.

 ☆☆☆☆

This dream in my mind felt so short to me, although in reality it was much longer than the mere minutes it felt like it took place. Also I haven't updated in sometime because I feel like I haven't had too many fnaf related dreams as of late, I will try and update when I can! Also if anyone reading has any fnaf dreams of theirs they would like me to add to this feel free to message me or comment ♥