Fall Festival

☆Dreamer:  StrawberriWhipp

This dream was probably the most light hearted/ wholesome one I've had around fnaf. It seemed like it was fall or maybe just the very end of summer, the air was cool and you needed a jacket to stay warm in the night air. I don't remember how I got there but, someone was driving through the street, and I was looking out the window, I wasn't alone in the car but couldn't quite remember who was with me, I just know we were all excited and happy. Looking outside, there seemed to be some type of fall festival, or maybe it was just a fair going on so there were a lot of people on the side walks and traffic going in both ways, you'd constantly have to wait for the big groups of people crossing the street some going to and others leaving the fair. It was late in the evening so it was dark out, but the lights from all the cars and the rides and such from the festival lit up the area just fine. Who ever I was with let us out of the car a few blocks down, and said to go ahead and they'll try to find parking, after all there was still traffic to get into the lot for the fair. 

 We walked down the street a few blocks before getting to the lot, I still hadn't heard anything from our ride. There must've been a snack booth on the opposite side of the lot, because I remember having a sweet caramel apple in my hand. As we were walking closer to the cross walk, I realized who I was with. It was the Afton kids, apparently I was going with their family to the fair. I was walking with Elizabeth and Michael, they seemed to be younger and I was an adult. Elizabeth had her hair up, and was wearing a puffy blue coat over her outfit, and Michael had a grey tank top, a grey sweatshirt and had his foxy mask hanging around his neck. I was wearing an outfit I was actually wearing that day irl, it was a black tank top with purple bell bottom pants, and my hair was down. I can't remember if I had a sweater with me or not. We were all just talking and laughing before we got there, and before getting to the cross walk someone pointed out one of those tall spinning swing rides in the distance, I think it was Elizabeth, and she laughed and said " I wanna go on that!" We all laughed and I think Michael made some comment about that ride being too scary for her, but it didn't bother her. 

☆☆

We were finally crossing the street to go into the fair with the groups of other people, there was a crossing guard that made sure cars on both sides would stop, and to direct them where to park for the fair. As the three of us were walking across the caramel apple I had fell out of my hand and began to roll towards the other side, Elizabeth and Michael were already ahead of me in the cross walk, Mike being on the other side and Elizabeth in the middle, she turned around to look at me, smiling. I remember her smile the most, she just seemed so happy in that moment. I think I had either bent down to try and get the apple and I must've tripped or I just fell trying to get it, because I ended up almost laying down in the cross walk, but I was fine and laughed about it. The car coming towards the cross walk slammed on their brakes as I was getting myself up, and made that horrible screeching sound cars do when you break too fast. I could see out of the corner of my eye that the car was that same classic purple style car, and looking in at the windshield, it was William. He was gripping the steering wheel and seemed to have a look of panic mixed with anger, like he was upset I'd do something so stupid and careless, I wasn't bothered by it. It seemed like c.c. was in the car with him too, he was in the back seat in a baby booster seat wearing a puffy brown or black jacket and holding his fredbear plush. He didn't quite seem like he knew what was going on, just confused at why his dad stopped the car so fast, and was so upset. William must've been my ride there, I was there with the whole family, but there was no Mrs. Afton, weird. I got up out the cross walk and picked up the caramel apple, and caught up with the other two. Unfortunately it had some gravel on it from it's journey across the street, Elizabeth skipped up to me smiling, and I brushed it off and took a bite out of it anyway, she giggled so much at that, and Mike yelled out "GROSS!" but we all laughed and went inside the fair. At some point I remember meeting up with William and c.c., probably after he finally found parking, and we spent the rest of the night until close at the fair, winning prizes, having snacks, and going on rides. It was fun and a great time, and at the end William drove us all home, everyone was asleep in the car so it was a quiet ride back.

☆☆☆

honestly one of the least stressful dreams I've had 🤣