Just Like Me..

☆Dreamer: StrawberriWhipp 

This was a dream that felt more like a vision from a while ago. It felt like it was only a few seconds long, but in reality it was probably much longer than that. In my waking life I have dark green dyed hair and had been playing around with Ai art for a short time and it came up with a mix of my hair and a uniform similar to Circus Baby, this is one of the pictures and important to the dream.

☆☆

 I don't know how long I had been there, but for once I was at the location during the day, and it felt like I had just been there spending the day with him.. William. Like I had been there helping him with things throughout the day at the pizzeria, and helping clean up or with listening to his blueprint ideas. At some point we were walking together into one of the back areas of the restaurant away from all the guests and eyes of others. Someone must've said something because we were both laughing a bit as we walked into the room. And he said that he wanted to show me something. The room was somewhat lit with the checkered floor pattern seen through out the restaurant, and had a wooden table with some tools, and some chairs here and there, but mainly there was a small circular stage with purple curtains covering whatever surprise he had hidden behind them.

☆☆☆

  He brought me right in front of the stage and stood next to me somewhat gripping my shoulders, I remember he said something like "I've been working on a surprise for you" and he seemed overly excited to show me, he then tore opened the purple curtains revealing an animatronic, in the center of the small stage, lit by a small spotlight. I stood there in shock for a few seconds, and he just watched me smiling, while I was looking over the animatronic. It was humanoid like Ballora, and had the same green curly hair that I did and similar make-up, and a uniform that resembled Circus Baby's in a way. I just kept staring at it and he didn't move from his spot the entire time, and without thinking I had said " It looks just like me", I pause for a moment before repeating those words in my head and realizing that something felt wrong, and suddenly I felt afraid, I turned to look at William and he had the biggest smile after hearing me say that, and then everything cut to black.

 ☆☆