My First Series: A Note

I had a dream last night and seven years ago, about these ten kingdoms. 

In my mind's eye, I floated over the lands and through the trees and to the ground and beyond the surface of the ocean.  (see the map above)

Within, above, and below these lands were people of every color with their own unique cultures. Literally, every color of the rainbow like purple, red, green, pink, white, blue, and black. 

From that dream, one person caught my attention. A purple girl with white hair. She had a chip on her shoulder but came from a wealthy family. By the time I woke up, I knew everything about her and how she was going to help save her world.

Her story became the first three-book series I ever published: The Bolaji Kingdoms. When I finished those three books I realized, I wasn't ready to leave the world or its people so I went back and time and wrote their history.

This story is that history. At least a part of it. 

You see in the history of Bolaji, like our own, people were divided by race and by kingdoms. But their unity had to start somewhere. If their cultures were going to survive they had to become united in a way they never had before.

It started with a couple of kids who met by accident and became friends.

This isn't just how they grew up and fell in love, but their individual journeys to becoming the two people who would lead their world to unity.

It wasn't easy and they don't spend the entire story staring lovingly into each other's eyes and kissing. (Nothing against those stories, this just ain't one of them.)

Adera and Sanee learn what they're willing to do, not just to be together, but to change the world and sometimes that means giving up what you love most.

--------------

Please enjoy this prequel and I'll remind you that if you prefer to read off-line you can get the entire ebook for free right now by signing up to become one of my VIPs at https://tsvalmond.com/signup