Chapter 12 : Just live in the moment.And don't die

Soo Hyun accepted the form from Miss Seol.

He looked at the caption : Drop Out Form.

"Soo Hyun. Is everything alright with you?" Miss Seol asked.

"Yes." he replied.

"How about you get through this semester and take some time off?" she said 

He looked at her. "Will this be processed right away?" he asked.

"After filling out the form you need to talk to Professor Park and get his approval." she replied. 

Soo Hyun nodded. "Okay." before leaving.

"Oh. It's that rich junior of Soo Hyun's" Koo Hyun was glad to finally see someone he knew.

"Oh. Hello. We meet again." Jun greeted Soo Hyun's brother.

"Hi. Have you seen Soo Hyun?' he asked. "His class ends around this time but he wouldn't let me come so I didn't tell him I'm coming."

"I'm pretty sure he's at work." Jun replied.

"You mean the one at the school cafeteria?"

Jun nodded. "Yes.Come on. I'll walk you there."

With Koo Hyun's assent, they set off.

When they arrived, they saw Soo Hyun putting items away. Koo Hyun smiled when he saw his brother and trotted away in the direction he headed off to.

Yeo Jun watched him go, pouting slightly. Soo Hyun would probably have lunch with his brother, without him.

Soo Hyun was packing his books for his next class in his backpack when Koo Hyun darkened the doorway of the room he'd been staying in.

"You were living here?" he asked.

"What are you doing here?" Soo Hyun replied.

Koo Hyun's eyes scanned the room slowly. "So it's true."

"Let's go." Soo Hyun attempted to lead him away

"I quit studying for the police academy." Koo Hyun announced. "I came to tell you that."

"What are you talking about?"

"I have to make money." Koo Hyun replied "I can't see you have such a hard time anymore."

Soo Hyun sighed. "Koo Hyun---Do you really think that's helping me?"

"How can I just sit and study, when I know you're living like this?"

"Pull yourself together!" Soo Hyun shouted. "I don't care about my education.Making a living comes first for me.And I'll take responsibility for you and mom.So stop spewing nonsense and get out of here."

Koo Hyun looked at his brother with teary eyes  before he left.

Soo Hyun sighed, the rims of his eyes reddening. There was no other option for him. This was his only way.

Yeo Jun was still standing in the cafeteria when Koo Hyun reappeared wearing a distraught expression.

"Hey--" he tried to stop him as he blew by, with his head down.

"I'm sorry." Koo Hyun apologized without stopping.

"Can we talk?" Yeo Jun held on to him.

Soo Hyun was sitting in the empty classroom when he received a text message from his uncle.