Chapter 17 :I don't know what to do

Soo Hyun was the first to open his eyes.

Looking to his left, Yeo Jun was still drawing gentle breaths, looking incredibly handsome as he slept.

He wanted to reach over and touch him but he stayed his hand.

Something major had happened between them. Something neither of them could take back and while it made some parts of him feel joy he'd never experienced before, now that he was awake, sober and clear-minded, he couldn't help the feeling of fear that was creeping into his heart.

Yeo Jun was a tenderhearted person who'd already gone through so much turmoil in his life. He didn't want to add to it. He shouldn't have opened a door he wasn't 100% sure he was ready to, or could walk through.

He sighed deeply. He was usually clear-headed. He was usually rational and able to think things through but last night all of that went.

The way Yeo Jun had looked at him. The way he'd begged him for the truth dissolved his resolve like tissue paper in a shower of rain and now here they were.What was he going to do?

The sound of that heavy sigh must have been what roused Yeo Jun from his slumber.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Soo Hyun who was already awake beside him.

"What's wrong?"

Soo Hyun looked at Jun. He was beautiful. Even for a person that literally just opened their eyes, he was flawless and it made Soo Hyun's heart twitch.

"Nothing." Soo Hyun replied.

Yeo Jun turned on his side and propped himself up on his elbow.

"Do you remember what I said last night?" Jun asked.

Soo Hyun furrowed his brow.

"Since I've met you, you've never been one to not tell me what's on your mind. Get lost. You annoy me. Go away." A teasing smile was on Jun's lips, even as Soo Hyun frowned a little to hear some of the things he'd said to Jun in the past. Jun looked into Soo Hyun's eyes  "Please don't change that." his tone got a bit more earnest. "Please don't be someone that lies to me."

Soo Hyun sighed.

"I don't know what to do." he admitted, looking at the ceiling rather than at Yeo Jun.

"About what?" Jun was curious.

"About you." Jun had no immediate response. "I've only ever liked one person and never thought I'd like anyone again . I've never thought about relationships because I have neither the time nor the luxury to pursue one." He looked at Yeo Jun "It might not be fair to you..and what I did last night.." his voice trailed off.

Yeo Jun smiled at him a little. "You didn't do anything I didn't want you to." he replied. "In fact, I'm glad you did it."

Soo Hyun looked at him "But.."

"You like me don't you?" Jun cut him off. Soo Hyun's nod of confirmation made him smile. "I like you too.So let's just go from there." He got closer to Soo Hyun and kissed him on the lips. "You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do."

Soo Hyun looked at Yeo Jun in wonder. Was that really possible for him? Could he just let go for once and do something his heart truly desired to do?

Yeo Jun looked at him and nodded to him, as though he was answering all those doubts and questions that he had in his mind.

He took Jun's hand in his and kissed it. He would give it a try.