Chapter 14 : I think I like you..

Yeo Jun winced as So-Bin applied medicine to his face.

That feeling of deja vu that he was experiencing was enough to make his heart sink.He dared not even look at So-Bin, feeling heavily responsible.

"I'm sorry." he finally managed to choke out. "It's all my fault. Because of me this happened to you again. If you no longer want to be my friend I completely understand."

So-Bin stopped applying the medicine. "I should be the one apologizing. Because of me you got hurt. I was stupid." Yeo Jun looked at her with the tears welling up. "After what happened last time I shouldn't have gone with Chun-Guk."

"It's not your fault." he comforted her. "And you're not stupid. It was him who committed a crime." He sighed. "I bet it was scary."

"Yes." So-Bin admitted. "It was."

"I'm sorry for getting there too late." Jun replied. "I almost went crazy thinking something might have happened to you. I couldn't bear it if something happened to you because of me." So-Bin was silent. "I know it's all my fault." he hung his head. "I'm close to you and so people have made you a target...it's the same with him."

Yeo Jun's fists curled on his knees. Never in his life had he made friends and had people he was close to or cared about.He would be damned if they let anyone hurt them.

"It's ok." So-Bin comforted Jun. "I'm fine."

Jun looked at her with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry." he apologized to his friend sincerely.

Looking at him, there was no doubt he meant it.So-Bin simply nodded and comforted him.

Yeo Jun's mind was still in a haze as he walked home. He ensured So-Bin was safely in her dorm before taking his leave, recounting the harrowing experience from earlier.

As he approached his apartment's entryway, he saw that car parked outside. That figure was leaning against the door. Their eyes met.

"We should talk." Jun Wan was the first to speak.

"Sure." Yeo Jun agreed. "I have something that I want to say anyway."

They both made their way to the car where they sat in silence for a few minutes.

Jun Wan was the first to speak again. "I saw the video from the festival. Why didn't you fight back?"

"You sound like a worried big brother."Jun's sarcasm was clear. "Well.It didn't hurt at all. Remember that I can take a beating."

Jun Wan's head snapped to look at his little brother. "Don't let it happen again." he told him

"What gives you the right to say that?" Jun was getting angry. "You beat the crap out of me!" Jun Wan's eyes widened "Don't tell me you already forgot. I see that you've already erased it from your memory but I am reminded of it everyday." Jun Wan stared in unblinking silence "So don't you dare forget it without my permission." Jun spat

"Jun--" Jun Wan began

He didn't want to hear it.Without another word, anger in his eyes, Yeo Jun exited the car, slamming the door behind him.

With tears in his eyes and a heavy heart Jun Wan watched his little brother leave, powerless once again.

He was beyond frightened as backed away from that menacing figure stepping closer to him.

"Jun Wan. Please help me." Yeo Jun pleaded.

"You want me to help you?" Jun-Wan questioned, stepping closer still.

"Jun Wan. I...I was wrong." he continued to step back

"It's okay." Jun Wan continued to advance "You're not my family." The speed of his steps increased.