Chapter 9

Un Well since I received no answer on the question, I'm gonna write my own. Please comment and vote, interaction is very important to me even if it's one comment per chapter. Enjoy!!!

The woman was all dressed in black. Red eyes and silver hair in a side braid "Marietta" Mary spatted looking at her dead in the eyes full of rage. Standing beside her, a chubby looking transparent man with a top hat and a hole in his stomach.

"Aw don't take that tone with me my friend, I've missed you. You have been gone a long time so you could move away to those mortals" said Marietta "Honestly, I don't know what you see in them. They are all pathetic and weaker than us. I was just finishing some business with Mr. Hollister here who was kind enough to lend us the docks to receive our cargo"

"Don't be a hypocrite, you're not my friend. I can feel your hate towards me, remember. You betrayed me and side with my brother. Seriously, it's disgusting, I thought you had better taste" Mary said bitterly. She could sense hollowed shock, nervousness and fear coming from the transparent man with the hint of sorrow and loneliness ghost always carried. He was being forced into this situation. This was how ghosts projected emotions, hollowed, so Mary could know how he felt.

"I loved him!!! You didn't have to like it but just accept it and let me be happy with him" Marietta screamed "But no, you had to kill him. I loved him and you killed him!!"

"He was drawn to dark magic!! And you were a grey witch. I always accepted you as a grey witch but he influenced you. He was going to bring back Mal, I had to kill him. I had no choice in the matter but you will never understand that. Malek was bad for you but you were blinded by love, because of you I got poisoned and almost died but you didn't care!!" Mary exclaimed, pain clearly in her voice "you only cared about him"

"He showed me what it meant to be truly powerful. Malek taught me how to unlock my true power. Something you never let me do because there was always a limit with you. Well not with me or him, I'm going to show the realm just how powerful I can be and finish what he started" Marietta said

"Enough of this!!" John exclaimed getting angry "What are you trying to accomplish Marietta?"

"Oh Johnny, can I call you Johnny?? That's your mortal name right?" She taunted

"Get out of my head!!" Mary yelled, that's the only way Marietta could've known that about John. She was a mind manipulator and a telepath.

The witch rolled her eyes "I'm not going to tell you my plans just like that"

Two black orbs came out of Marietta's hands, she was ready to attack. Everything happened in slow motion. Mary closed her eyes, concentrating and moments after, the three werewolves released them. They clutched their heads tightly, begging for the pain to go away.

"Nicely done Mary" complimented Demetria making her friend smile

Marietta growled in anger and threw the black orbs at them. Both Mary and Demetria shielded her attack making them stumble a little.

"You're going to suffer for everything you've done before I tell you my plans" Marietta grunted

"Demetria and I will take down of the werewolves" John said "You take care of the dark bitch" Mary nodded in agreement before separating from them.

A blast of immense power sent off Marietta flying back. Mr. Hollister deviated the blast by throwing himself to the side "Mr. Hollister step aside, we don't want to hurt you. I know you were forced to work with her. I know you're scared but we'll take care of them"

Mr. Hollister didn't have to be told twice so he instantly floated away into town. Marietta levitated back up to face Mary, an angry look on her face. The rest of her minions were beside her "This will be entertaining" she said sarcastically "Six against one, what are you going to do about it?" She sneered

"You call this a fair fight?" Mary said and lifted her arms above her head at the same time she levitated. After muttering a spell, five clones of herself appeared by her side "Now this is a fair fight"

The Mary clones fought Marietta's minions while the original fought Marietta herself. Two of the clones were defeated but just then, Demetria and John appeared. They sent flashes of magic towards them, sending them back.

"Get up you imbeciles!! Kill them!!" Marietta exclaimed

Demetrias eyes went white for a few minutes then she turned to her friend "Mary!! Use your weapon, you will have a better chance against her" she called out before returning a punch

Mary cursed herself, she had almost forgotten about that. Leather gloves appeared out of the blue then she whipped out an iron chain from around her waistline. Said chain took out three of the minions, burning them to the ground. Finally, she wrapped Marietta in the chain making her scream in pain from how much it hurt.

They were both pulling at each end of the chain trying to break free of each other "You think you can trap me in these chains? How about I trap you in a nightmare?" Marietta yelled then despite the burning sensation, she gripped tightly at the chain and sent a few powerful waves of magic through them.

Mary yelled in pain making her lift her head, the dark magic course through her. Marietta smirked at the way it was effecting her. Suddenly the waves ended up entering her ears. This made her loosen up the chain causing her to let go and fall backwards.

Inside Mary's mind, images of her father popped up blaming her for his death. The scene change to an image of her brother Mason scolding her as a 9 year old for not stepping away from the phantom that caused his death. Don appeared asking her for a divorce after she disappeared without any explanation. Her daughters, son and grandkids all in hospital beds for unexplained poisoning. Cher, turning away from her, shutting her down as a friend because of the prejudice faes and witches have for each other. Astoria, kicking her out of the coven for loosing her coven sisters in battle. Meryl was in a dark void, all alone, filled with poisonous gases that made her cough while she listened to the insults and words of rejection from those she loved. It was like a knife that cut through her skin until it made her bleed. Since she was an empath, the hate, anger and disappointment in their voices had the pain worsen with every word spoken.

"Mary!!!" John and Demetria yelled once they defeated their opponents. Both of them quickly ran toward Mary who kept fidgeting on the floor. Her eyes turned black as coal, having her trapped in her mind.

Satisfied, Marietta levitated the cargo to her and let out a laugh "Good luck trying to stop me, or trying to save her in time" with those last words, she teleported out.

"Damn it!!" Said John

Demetrias eyes glowed white again for a few minutes then stopped "We better get out of here, otherwise we draw attention to ourselves soon"

Not another word was said before they teleported to where they were planning to camp out. Just at the outskirts of town, away from prying eyes they made their camp. Demetria laid Mary down on a sheet she put on the ground. The two were in silence for a while, not sure of what to do.

They sat around the cozy fire, thinking hard. John had Mary's head on his lap and was stroking her hair. She was clutching to the sides of her head with her eyes closed. She stopped fidgeting and was now unable to move.

The two looked at the witch with their eyes filled with worry "We have to tell Astoria" Demetria said "She can heal Mary"

"I know but let's rest for now, if we're going to teleport this time we need a lot of energy" John said

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!