If We're Talking Bodies.

After Caden finished putting together my tiny place, we collapsed on the couch. I leaned on his chest and shut my eyes.

"Bianca!"

I open my eyes and look up and Xavier, shirtless and leaning on my door frame.

"Yes?" I sigh and sit up ignoring the bite marks on his waist I'd left. Caden on the other hand was focusing in on them.

"I was just coming to say that we are heading out and Areal is throwing a party tonight." He says and turns around pausing just long enough for Caden to see the visible nail marks tracing down and around his sides. Then up from the back of his pants.

I narrow my eyes before looking at Caden. He's looking at his hands.

"Hey!" I say and hit his arm. Caden turns smiling.

"Yeah yeah sorry." He says and keeps his smile on.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask and move so I can face him.

"Just.." He starts before shaking his head,
"You are the girl Xavier said to stay away from."

"No, well, yea, but, listen. He had no right and he meant nothing, nothing. He had just gotten back and I hadn't seen him since I was like 13 and it was just one night. Not like it can go anywhere with him being my bestfriends brother." I say and Cadens just sitting there,

"Bianca, I don't care." He says

"What?" I ask tilting my head.

"It doesn't matter, it's in the past right?" He says all nonchalantly, Mr Easygoing.

"Right." I smile and lean forward kissing him. His teeth graze my lips causing me to moan. Caden grunts before grabbing me and pulling me onto his lap.

I grip at his shoulder, his hands finding my thighs and rubbing up and down moving more inward each time. I tense as he pulls me closer,

*bzzz**bzzz*

I laugh and pull away grabbing my phone.

It's Areal telling me to get to her party right now.

"All right Big guy we gotta get going." I say and crawl off Cadens lap.

He slaps my ass,

"Let's go then." He stands and starts walking to the vehicle. I follow him and get in the car. It just started getting dark outside, I turn on my headlights and drive to Areals.

I park on the street almost a block down from the house, people are crowding the yard and I can see people in the windows upstairs and downstairs.

Caden grabs my hand and I look at him.

"You don't have to stay, Areals party's usually end with me escorting everyone." I say and lean against his car.

"I don't mind." He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile weakly before going into the house, leaving Caden behind. I find Areal, who's grinding against the man from last night.

I walk over to her and grab her shoulder, catching her attention. She turns with a sweaty forehead and red cheeks.

"I'm going upstairs!" I yell over the music and she nods. I go upstairs and walk into the guest room, I pull off my clothes. I walk to the closet and pull out a pair of sofie shorts and a sports bra. I get changed and lay on the bed turning on the tv, I know Caden is probably wandering around downstairs. I sigh, realizing I don't feel bad. Yes, Caden is a nice guy, a very hot nice guy who's in the military and wants me. Instead all I can think about is Xavier, him and his stupid body and his dumb tattoos. Xavier with his annoying voice and sour lips, his scratchy jaw and the pathetic way his rough hands just grip everything like it's about to fly away.