Bestfriends Brother

"Oh my god!" Areal shouted in my ears, I felt her cold breath on my neck.

"I know! it's so cold!" I wrapped my arms around her and we ran to her car.

Once inside she cranked the heat up and we waited. It finally started to blow hot air.

"Why does Mother Nature hate us?" I asked, she laughed.

"Well, atleast it's the weekend. I can't wait for you to stay the night all summer long instead of over the weekend.

"Yes!" we laughed and she pulled out of the parking lot.

"Soooo! tell me about the party! Is there going to be an epic party for your 18th birthday?"

She bounced in her seat

I was so excited. Tomorrow was my eighteenth birthday, I was putting a down payment on my own apartment away from my drunk father.

"If you plan one, I'll go. " We whipped into her drive way, Another car that I had never seen was parked in the drive way.

''Is that, Xavier?'' She asked herself,

Xavier, he left when I was 13. Areal was crushed, she thought he was going to die out there. I sat all night with her on the swing, she was my bestfriend. Xavier had sent letters every month, but the rest of the month they worried.

She ran into the house, I followed her.

(Xavier POV)

I was finally home, my mothers arms wrapped tightly around me.

''Xavier!'' I spun around, Areal was so grown. Her hair reached her elbows, it was blonde still but gained a small curl.

''Areal!'' I ran over and spun her around, she was so thin.

''I'm so glad you're home. Just in time for Bianca's 18th.'' I opened my eyes and shot them directly to the door, just 4 years ago I left my sister and her best friend.

Bianca was stunning, her long black hair was tied into a braid. The tight white shirt hugged her curves and the pink jeans were so tight I could see the outline of her knee cap. Big grey eyes looked at Areal and her plump lips covered in a sparkling glitter.

''B-Bianca... You have grown.'' I tried not to sound so..... Turned on.

She looked over at me,

''Yeah, you too. You lost the mop on the top of your head.'' She laughed and ran a hand over my shaved head. I watched her and Areal laugh and callapse onto the couch. They were tangled in each others legs and Areal patted the couch next to them,

''Sit down brother, she won't bite you.'' Areal said, I wish she would. I needed to clear my head, being away from city women this long wasn't good for me. I was thinking about my sisters bestfriend.

''No thanks, I have to go finish my room.'' My room was finished but no one had to know.

''Honey, be ready for dinner at olive Garden before 6.'' My mother shouted from the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs, my room was next to Areals. A small bathroom inbetween with a door connected into both rooms.

(Bianca POV)

It was only 5, but Areal had me trying on all her dresses,

''This one is too short.'' I pulled the tight material down, but it still only reached mid thigh.

''It looks fine, you look good.'' She walked out of the bathroom in her bra and underwear,

''You have got to dump your shitty boyfriend and find yourself a real man.'' She danced over to the closet and pulled out a sparkling pink dress that matched the blue on I had on.