Dont

..Xavier..

She looked at me with fire in her eyes, I got out of the vehicle and put my hands up as she got out slowly and looked at me.

"You bought the condo, which just so happens to be the one right next to mine. You buy it at the same time I buy mine, I'm starting to think you're really fucking weird." she said as she stopped inches from me

"Hey! I had no idea we'd be living next to each other, it's not like we have to share a house or anything, it's two separate places." I defended. I had no idea she would be moving into this condo, I mean I knew she was going to Yale, but no clue where she found a place. I thought she'd live in the apartments right next to the campus.

"How? Why?" she asked and moved the hood of the car, she leaned against it and i just stood, watching her.

She had my sweats on from high school, they hung crooked on her hips showing off her curves. The jacket was a green fleece that had my name patched on the chest. It was large around her body, but her arms were crossed pulling it up and off her midriff. I saw her waist and as she wiping her face with her hands I could see her shake slightly.

"What's wrong? it's not that bad." I said moving closer and resting my arm on the hood.

"No, it's bad. It's really bad. I wanted to live in my little apartment without any stress beside the visits from Areal with all her drama. I can't sleep knowing you're right through the little connecty door thing. I won't be able to walk around in my lazy clothes for fear of you opening said door and seeing me covered in barbecue sauce with my face planted in a book. I wont...." she rambled on about being self conscious all the time before I finally just walked over pulling her to my chest and kissing her.

She continued to talk for bit before kissing me back and wrapping her hands tightly around my sides and pulling me closer.

I pulled back looking at her as she kept her eyes closed just listening to our breaths mix and calm down.

"I won't just open the door, I won't steal your wifi, I won't just knock every time I need something, I don't care what you wear, I don't care if you're face is covered in whole chicken wings and you're hands glued to the book pages with ranch dressing. I don't care if you haven't washed your hair in two days or however long. As long as you don't smell terrible bad of sweat, I don't care." I said as she looked up at me her eyes watering slightly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck pushing me back and around against the drivers door as her lips crashed into mine. I felt her but my mind was somewhere else, sweet poison dripped from her mouth to mine as she melted my mind. My body went weak for a minute before becoming stronger than ever. I felt energy rushing through my body like never before as she dug her nails gently into the back of my neck forcing me closer.

Finally gaining control I grabbed her waist under the fleece and turned around pushing her against the rear door with my hands running up her body. I stopped at about her ribs and moved down to kissing her neck, her body shook before she let out a throaty moan. I bit her neck as she did to hold my own voice back.

Her nails felt better than anything as they dug through the shirt across my back. Her lips shaking as I made my way to them again. Only I hovered over them because her legs unwrapped from my waist and her hands traced down my arms

I pulled my hands away and rested my forehead on hers.

"Those were the sweetest words ever said to me..." she looked down and I felt the compliment ending, "I... just.. can't. You know we can't do this, there's no way we'd be able to keep it from Areal and it wouldn't work anyways." She said pushing me away from her and I slumped against the car. As much as it pains me to agree, I had to. Areal was sneaky, she would find out and kill us both, plus, it's most likely we'd crash and burn and then it'd be awkward between us.