Lunch

After Caden left I went back into the house and into the guest room. I laid down in the bed, thinking about lunch tomorrow.

It was silent until my door creaked,

"Bianca?"

"Nicky?" I asked. He answered by sitting on the bed.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, wanted to say thank you," he says. I reach out to touch his shoulder,

"Don't worry about it," I say and lay back down, I feel the bed shift as he lays in front of me. He touches my cheek, "Nicky.." I use his nickname, hoping he will retreat, or remind me of who he is.

" I promise I'll regret this," he says and kisses me, I want to pull away but the taste of him alone makes me weak. He climbs under the blankets and over my body. I never lose eye contact, he slides his hand in my shorts, I shiver before turning my head away. Xavier starts pulling my shorts and underwear off together, I lift my hips.

"We can't, I can't.." I whisper, but he puts a finger over my lips, I feel his boxers land on my foot, I should've shut my legs, denied entry, but I wrapped them over his back. He entered slowly, I opened my mouth but held back the sound. We made love, it was rough and loud like the first time, he rested in my neck as we moved together slowly, it was silent besides the heavy breathing and slight grunt as he climaxed. I rubbed the back of his neck as he apologized into mine. "I wouldn't have let you if I didn't want it," I say.

"But if I never came in here.." He looks at me, I nod,

"We would've had this awkward tension forever, now I know how to handle my feelings," I say

"By walking in and having sex with whoever, not to mention in a house where my sister is sleeping right next door," I laughed quietly,

"Go back to your room, I'll see you in the morning," I say, I suddenly felt the pang in my chest he felt. Caden would be my tomorrow but Xavier was my tonight. I hoped I'd be able to pull myself together before either got too serious. Xavier grabbed his boxers and went back, I got out of bed and called Caden,

"Hey, you ok?" He answered,

"Yes, I'm fine, can you come here early tomorrow morning?" I asked

"Uh yeah sure, why?" He sounded tired

"I just need to see you," I say.

---

I woke up an hour before Caden would arrive. I got dressed in a very provocative outfit, white jeans, low riding, a tank top that showed my midriff and a bra to push the cleavage to my neck. I tossed my dark hair so it hung over my shoulders and curled a little. I had to feel something with him. I had to know this would feel better than with Xavier. It had to.

I met him on the porch, swinging my arms around his neck.

"Hey," he smiled and grabbed my waist. I smiled back, pushing my body against his.

"Hey," I said, rubbing his neck, "come with me," I led him upstairs to my room. I should start moving things over to my place, but it felt safe here.

"This is moving a little fast," he said, but I heard no objection and i leaned back against my door.

"A woman has needs." He didn't have to know they were getting filled. He walked up to me and pressed me against the wall. I gasped and bite my lip, he leaned down and kissed me. Oh, his lips were so sweet. His hands slipped into the back of my shorts and gripped my ass, I laughed as he lifted me from the floor. His lips worked down my neck as he moved is to the bed. I hit the pillows gently, his lips on my chest.