Chapter 1

"Ntombikayise!!! What did I tell you about revenge". Ughh this old man that I love.

"That it's not good". I say with no life in me no joy in me. This man does not understand.

"I'd never mislead you Ntombikababa revenge is not good at all". My father was never like this .

"Father you've turned very soft , people will take advantage of you . Baba the people who killed Thembalethu created this storm so now they must stay to see and endure the rain I'm about to bring in their lives. My brother did not deserve to die , I can't believe you let them go. You one of South Africa's biggest gangsta you should have tracked them down and killed them but baba you've turned so weak that our family is no more on the biggest and successful gangster family". I look at this man who was once the most powerful gangster to be known, In South Africa. My father had South Africa on his palms it was wrapped around his finger but since my brother passed on he looks like he is lost.

"Don't you get it Ntombi yami this is not the life I want for you , the gangster life it's just not it . It's to dangerous for you my princess , this life was for your brother not for you but he failed to survive you'll never survive princess".  My father really thinks I'm weak.

"Grow up baba , look around you and realise I'm no more your princess anymore I'm the queen and I'm going to take over South Africa again I'm not going to let the Zungu family fall to its knees I'm going to make everyone fall to their knees for the zungu family watch and see". I grab my car keys and walk out the house .

The tables are slowly turning I'm going to get my revenge.

I get in the car and listen to Phora's music driving to the grocery shop , my mom is on vacation so I am the one who is the woman in the house since my father knows nothing about grocery all he knows is eating and being weak.

My father was never like this , he was once the most feared man in the country everyone knew K Zungu but when my brother passed on , my dad crumbled and also his legacy that was suppose to last generations crumbled . I believe I'm a miracle for my father cause I'm reviving his generation, I've been checking what my father does since I was young , how he checks the books and how he communicates with his people . He might not know it now but I've already revived half of his legacy .

I've been patient and quiet for a long time , I let my enemies enjoy their life's but now they are going to know that they messed with the wrong family while killing my brother . I'm about to avenge my brothers death in the best way possible.

The trick is that I know who killed my brother and for that person I want to say game over cause I  Ntombikayise Zungu has just got on the throne.

I'm coming for you and my soul is royalty