Chaper 37

"I'm free this evening so you want to watch some movies?". I asks Ntuthuko on the other line.

"Nope I called you to take you out to clubbing since my schedule is clear this weekend".

"Oh my gosh Ntuthuko I can't wait!!". I scream through the line. "What do you wear when going to clubbing".

"Anything comfortable but also classy". His reply is like his an expert in this clubbing thing but who am I kidding he has told me how girls throw at him and who else would throw at him but girls at clubs.

"Okay ,what time should I be ready".

"Who said I'm picking you up". Ugh

"Boy you don't have a choice at this point". Me and Ntuthuko have grown really close this past few days and I guess it's safe to say that Basetsana is breathing freely with her husband now because I have found myself a new confider.

"Mxm you must be done by 22:00 pm and I promise if you not out there by the time I'm leaving you and you'll be viewing my status of me enjoying". His just much of a talker I know he won't leave me.

"Okay my love let me prepare then". I hang up before he says anything.

I don't want to be to quick to judge but I love what God has been doing for me these past few months. Already I have three friends who I love dearly. Truly Zulu's were not lying saying izandla ziyagezana because since I've been with my friends I feel free from all my worries, my problems shy away from me.

I'm content with my life and I wish more blessings to it. Now all I have to do is introduce Ntuthuko to my other friends not for them to be friends but for them to know one another.

_________________

My prayer for tonight is that I must not get drunk cause this heels are not to be played with, and this outfit is giving baddie but respectful. I don't know what goes down in clubs and all that but I'm ready to shake this ass for a fact.

I googled about alcohol and it's said that I should have a meal before consuming alcohol so that's what I did and I think I've overdone the eating cause I'm bloated as flip.

I'm speaking as if I'm about to drink alcohol

I'm super excited but also nervous, so come with me on this journey to find out if clubs are for me or not.

Already this walk to Ntuthuko's car seems dragged because I've been walking for a long time. I guess this is a sign that I must not go clubbing but who am I kidding? Do I want to miss the opportunity of twerking for people? No ,so what's the solution? Going clubbing

Today Ntuthuko decided to grace us with the presence of his V-class. The car looks empty so I get in the passenger side.

"MaNcwane haibo this is you!!". Ntuthuko exclaims when I enter the car.

"I bath proper phela, I've been telling you that ngi hot yezwa". I hype myself up.

"My apologies who could have thought I've only seen you in your bad days so don't blame me". The thing with Ntuthuko he likes coming unannounced and when he comes the girl has not taken a bath.

"Shem you actually don't look bad uzamile mara". I make the sad face.

"Hayi maybe your eyesight is damaged cause tonight is going home with a female". At least he respects.

"I'm seeing perfectly fine and the girl who comes to you has to be legally blind".

"You know I'm not about to waste my night trying to convince your stubborn ass". I laugh out loud , Yoh sana Ntuthuko likes being called handsome.
#####