Chapter 38

"uyathanda ukudlala ngomlilo ntombi yami". I guess it's a thing for the Nkosi brothers to speak Zulu to charm the girls. (You like playing with fire my girl)

"I'd like to burn if your as hot as you say you are Mntungwa". One of the rules on getting a Zulu man use their clan names.

"ukungibhebha kwakho ngeke kuphele kahle". I walk up to him seductively. (Your teasing me and it won't end well)

I touch his erection and lick my lips next to his face.

"I really think I can please you Mntungwa more than you know". Sometimes as a woman you have to be the one to make the first move. "You can call me when you've made up your mind". I release my hand from his erection and move to the door slowly.

I hear a small fuck it and I feel my hand being yanked to his chest. He positions his hand on my waist and sniffs my hair.

"You can only be mine Ntombi".

"I'm yours Mntungwa". I lift my head high to face him because his tall.

"uma umatasa nenye indoda ekupheleni kwakusasa kumele kube sekuphelile phakathi kwenu nobabili yezwa?". His dominance is attractive.( if you are busy with another man make sure that whatever you have between you two ends tomorrow)

"Yebo baba". He smirks and smashes his lips with mine and I return the favour by responding to his sloppy kiss. The kiss has a lot of passion which consists of lust and dominance and today he can have all the dominance.

He grabs my ass and pulls me close to his erection so we can have contact he stops kissing me and goes to my ear bitting it causing me to let out a moan.

"You see what your doing to me , this is all you". He whispers into my ear and nibbles it. "I'll finish you off at home , I want my first time with you to be at a place which is stable cause I want to fuck your feistiness out". His words made my panty soak.

"I want you to take me here and now Manelesi". Can't a girl get what she wants?

"Let's not disagree about this let's go home". He takes my hand in his and leads me out of the bathroom. When we reach the guys they are looking at us smirking including Ntuthuko. "We are leaving ngizonibona kusasa". He daps all of them and that gives me time to go get my handbag.

"Ohh Ntuthuko I hope you find the girl who you were saying will get charmed by your beauty and honestly I'll be honoured to see her". He rolls his eyes. "Now come to mama my baby". I give him a tight hug and a kiss in the cheek.

I walk back to Manelesi who reaches for my hand and leads me to the exit of the club which is a different exit I must add. It looks like the back of the place but there is three cars parked here.

####

"Do you like my house?". He asks as we enter the kitchen.

"I do but I have a question, why do you guys buy mansions if you live alone". I just want to know hey

"I don't know but you can ask me questions". He opens the cupboards and shows me pots and cooking utensils. "While you cook". Cook??? What time is it ??

"I'm not cooking at 1am Mntungwa , please show me where I'm going to sleep I'd rather cook tomorrow".

"But you have to cook tomorrow mama ngeke uvumele umuntu wakho alambe". Zulu man and liking to be cooked for.(you can't let your man suffer from hunger)

"Okay now can you show me the room I'm tired". He tells me to follow him and I gladly do , he leads me to a room that's at the far end corner of the upstairs.

"lapha umama nobaba bazolala lapha". He says opening the door of the room and it looks like a master bedroom. (Mom and dad will be sleeping here)

"Who's mom and dad". If he means his parents then I'm not staying because why would I want to see my friends parents in the house of my friends brother about to fuck him.

"It's me and you mama , now let's go and sleep I'm very tired". He walks further into the bedroom leaving me standing at the door flabbergasted. All that dancing for him to tell me to sleep?

"But I don't want to sleep". I whine as I walk to him, as I reach him he takes of his shirt showing of his nicely structured back. This man does workout.

"Then we can cuddle on the bed". I want to argue against what he said but something about him makes me submit.

I walk to his bathroom and rinse my face of with the face cleanser that I always keep in my bag because at some occasions I decide to take my makeup off . Don't ask me why because sometimes make up is irritating.

I take of my dress and heels leaving myself with only my undergarments . I walk out of the bathroom into the room and his lying on the bed. I softly walk to the other side of the bed that's not occupied and take of my bra, so I'm left with my boobs.

I sleep naked for those who are wondering but I keep my panty on due to the times when my ex used to come back home drunk and from having sex with other girls and also trying to have sex with me so that gave him a hard access.

I slide into the sheets and turn my body to face Manelesi who's already looking at me hungrily.

"Hey". I smile making him avert his attention from my body which is inside the sheets.

"Hey, yazi umuhle". I fiddle with my fingers and nod. (You know your beautiful)

???? Where's the shyness coming from.

"ngiyabonga baba". He smiles at me and holds my cheek. (Thank you)

"uzwakala umnandi uma ukhuluma isizulu". Honestly I don't really know how to speak Zulu that good so I'm a fake Zulu if I can say that. I don't have that pride that others get when they speak Zulu. (You sound good when speaking Zulu)

"Impela angisazi kahle ukukhuluma isiZulu". That sounded good.(I'm honestly not good at speaking Zulu)

"anginendaba, you sound sexy". (I don't care)

Heyy guys it's been long but I'd wish if you guys comment on the book and hear your honest opinion on the book because you guys not saying anything demotivates me from writing further

Thank you