This Is The Climax

1348

Chapter Twenty-Two

This Is The Climax {Extra Long ;D}

"England?" I whispered under my breath.

"I can't believe he isn't denying it!" Justin grinned eagerly, "Come on now, set me free!" He smiled over at me.

I shook my head, "No, it's probably nothing, just a nickname or a codename." I thought to myself, ignoring Justin.

"Tch, okay you know what? Continue having this internal conflict with yourself, it's not doing anything productive, in fact, it's not even advancing this story. So whatever." He gritted his teeth.

"Excuse me?" I asked, wondering what he had just said.

"Huh? Nothing! This is your internal conflict, not mine." He crossed his arms.

I frowned, "You know what? You're right for once, come on, we have to see how else we can help Arthur out right now. After this, he can explain everything to me." I smiled.

Justin rolled his eyes, "There's not much you can do to help, you know. I bet the others already have Johnny under control. You really should have stayed in that room." He spoke.

I raised a finger to defend myself, but as I did, there was a loud crash from the hallway.

Justin kept his cool smile as a glowing, bright light surrounded Francis, who broke through the ground.

"Not only have you disrespected me, bastard, but you've also murdered James, aha, framing you will be so simple, I'll go back to England a hero for framing you." Johnny laughed as he jumped down the hole in the roof, landing in front of Francis.

"So that's your plan?" Francis coughed, attempting to get away.

Johnny raised his hand, the jewel on his ring glowing brightly, "Oh yes, and everyone will believe it, it's easy to understand once you get right down to it." He smiled proudly while he gave the ring on his finger a twist.

I looked behind Johnny, where Arthur stood in the shadows, I could see his mouth moving, he was saying something but quietly so that Johnny wouldn't hear. Once he finished speaking, he looked up at Johnny, "I'll make sure that never happens." Arthur spoke. As Johnny turned towards Arthur, the ground beneath him began to shake, then in an instant, a circle of fire lit around Johnny.

"You!" Johnny's eyes lit up as he saw Arthur.

Arthur smiled, "I heard that you were looking for me." He spoke.

"How are you doing this?" Johnny asked in disbelief, he must have assumed that his family was the only family out there who understood how to use magic.

"I thought that it was all quite easy to understand once you got right down to it? Ugh - you do understand that I'm quoting you, though, right? I mean you just said it - ack!" Johnny frowned as he cut Arthur off, he raised his hand as Arthur spoke, then quickly a blast of air blew Arthur off of his feet and quieted the fire down.

Instincts made me want to go and help out, I mean, I do have a demon on my side, but before I could even take a step foreword, Justin put his hand on my shoulder, holding me back, "Don't do it, he's too powerful for you to fight, besides, Arthur's alright, watch." He assured me.

I looked back over towards Arthur who quickly got back on his feet, "Wait, don't tell me that's the best you have? Air attacks are as easy to avoid and heal from as they are to control." Arthur spoke, gripping his satchel closely.