Two Weeks Later

1348
Chapter Five
Two Weeks Later

I opened my eyes to see two (coloured) eyes staring down at me. They were ______'s eyes. I tried to sit up, but my head was burning.

I looked around to see that I was in what like a bedroom, the walls were all white and the bed was blue.

"Goodmorning!" She said with a smile, "Guess what?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, she got up and off of the bed, "Wait, where are we?" I changed my question.

"Huh? Oh, we are in the heart of France! Paris, if you didn't know." She smiled, she looked out the window, pulling the blue curtains to the side. It was bright out.

I quickly tried to sit up, but my head still hurt. "How did we get here?" I asked, rubbing my forhead.

"You were asleep for, well two weeks. Are you hungry? We weren't expecting you to wake up today either. Lovino thought you were dead, but I didn't agree." She walked closer to me and sat on a chair beside the bed.

"How are you handling this?" She then asked.

I didn't know how to respond, surely this was some sort of sick joke.

"Arthur?" She brought me back. I turned towards her and sighed. "I don't know what to say... Actually, how was I asleep for so long? Was I wounded in that fight?" I wondered.

"No, but to be honest, you lost." She laughed, "It turns out that Francis never used that sleeping poison before, you were to say it kindly, just a human test for it. But you lived! So it worked."

"That idiot frog poisoned me?" I asked.

She nodded, "It doesn't feel good, does it? Being put to sleep and taken somewhere new." She squinted at me.

I turned away momentarily before finally asking, "Can you help me get some food then? I'm sorry." I apologised.

She paused for a moment then laughed, "Yeah! Come on then." She reached her hand out to me and I took it, she then helped me sit up then balance myself.

"What are you wearing?" I asked as we made our way down the hallway. She looked different than the first time I saw her. Her hair was braided in the back and her dress was blue and soft.

I had my arm around her shoulders, trying to keep my balance, everything felt dizzy, and my head was still burning.

"It's a blue dress that Francis bought me. Silk too, it's great isn't it?" She blushed lightly. I nodded, "Yes, it sure is..." My voice faded out.

She turned towards me and we finally entered the dining room. "Sit here." She spoke, I pulled the chair out and sat down.

"I'll get you some... Tea!" She grinned. I smiled slightly, "Tea?" I asked.

She nodded, "Antonio said that you're find of it... Francis said that it's a dangerous obsession." She looked slightly startled but her expression changed as the door opened.

Francis entered. He was carrying a box then stopped when he spotted me. "You're awake?" He asked.

I frowned over at him, we have unsettled buisness to take care of...

-------------------

Alright! Iggy's POV, I hope you guys enjoyed this story, because I honestly don't. Because of this, I've decided to just stop the story here, because. Don't want to write for this anymore, sorry for the inconvienence, but thank you for reading what I had done. I'm not going to write any more either, so please don't ask. Goodbye and I hope you understand!