Cool Demon Names Are Cool

1348
Chapter Seventeen
Cool Demon Names Are Cool

I walked outside, I'm surprised no one even stopped me, maybe they just didn't notice me, oh well.

I threw the damn necklace at the ground again and raised hell, fire burnt furiously, but it didn't seem to be melting.. What is this even made of?

I grabbed another rock and with all my force, I began to hit the thing until I grew tired.

I let out an exhausted sigh, this was getting me no where.

Finally, an idea popped into my head, I raised my arms over my head and muttered the demonic spell under my breath, and before I even opened my eyes, the explosion blew me away a few feet, and the necklace a few who the hell knows? I lost the damn thing.

The grass and surrounding trees were on fire, but you know, I just lost what I came here to break and I kind of need that. I began searching around, looking behind the falling trees and under the tipped over statue of Francis.

I began to frown, I was no where close to freeing myself from that amulet, and now, I was pretty tired and it's fucking lost. Great, just great! This is just what I get for locking a person in a room...

---

"Hey isn't that the man that came out of that necklace?" Antonio asked as he ran up to a window.

"He did that?" Arthur asked, shocked, "Wait, ____ was wearing the necklace wasn't she? Does that mean she's outside too?" Arthur asked, searching the burning yard.

"I don't see her." Antonio responded, "That can be a good thing or a bad thing." He added in a whisper.

"I'll go check it out." Arthur spoke, rushing past Antonio, "You and Francis come and help me as soon as possible, alright?"

He had left the living room when Feliciano pouted, "Why does he never ask us to help?"

"Well he did, you know." Antonio reminded him, "When he asked you and Lovino to assist him in capturing ___, but then you betrayed him."

"But you betrayed him too.." Lovino muttered.

"Well, si, but come on, I'm Antonio, and am I cool guy or what?"

"What." Lovino quickly responded.

"I said, am I a-" Lovino cut Antonio off then and there, "No, I heard you."

---

I ran downstairs to try to make it to where the explosion took place, hopefully ____ wasn't there, hopefully she was safe...

---

So I made a ladder out of books, just by stacking and standing on them, you can reach almost everything!

It sure was wobbly though, haha, I sure wouldn't want to trip or anything!

Just as I thought that, the pile of books I was standing on tilted too far to the left and I lost my balance. I collapsed on the pile of books from my previous attempts so the fall didn't hurt as much as the first time...

After trying one last time, I finally came to the conclusion that I had made a mess in Francis's library and books were not meant to be stacked and stood upon, oh and I could not reach the window in the library.

I crossed my arms and looked around the room, how in the bloody world was that window closed-? Oh. There's a real ladder right there in the corner of the room.

My eye twitched. There was a ladder here the whole time...

---

As I was about to approach the front door, I heard a loud feminine shout. It sounded like an angry shout... I gulped, realising that was probably _____ and she was angry. It came from inside the castle though, so where was she?