Chapter 1: Rocky start

Kay's Place, Saturday morning...

She looked beautiful. Her green emerald eyes sparkled with the brilliance of the sun rays. Her smile was as pure as gold! She twirled around slowly, making her long skirt create a bell shape around her legs. She held it gently by the tip of her fingers, while showing the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen. She looked like a goddess!

She was surrounded by clouds, up in the stratosphere. Wind made the tip of her hijab sail on top of her shoulders, while she moved her head slowly, from side to side. She was flying in the air, free of everything! She was so beautiful! So delicate! So...perfect!

BZZZT BZZZT

Aw, man! Matthew lamented. Morpheus was not ready to let go, plus he was still exhausted. On the other hand, his body was ready for some action, judging by the bulk under the covers. When he realized his situation, he immediately shifted in bed. He turned his neck and was relieved the adjoining bed was vacated.

Good, coz I wasn't about to deal with Sammy's annoying giggles, Matthew thought shaking his head in disgust. He reached over to his night table and grabbed his phone.

"Hello" he answered with a shriek.

"Dude! You sound like a chipmunk" he heard a male voice teased him on the other line.

"Calvin?" he asked surprised.

"Don't tell me: you were dreaming and woke up hard as a rock?" Calvin replied, busting out laughing.

Silence. Matthew shook his head in embarrassment, while holding on to the bed sheets. He tried crossing his legs, but it was useless. He could only hope no one came in, especially his mother or sisters. 

"What do you want?" Matthew asked annoyed.

Calvin made a pause and said, "You better not be pealing the banana, man! You're a Christian. That's a sin!"

"Shut up, Calvin!" Matthew replied annoyed, between the loud laughter coming from the other end of the line.

Giggles. Slowly, the laughter died down and Matthew sat up in bed. He looked around, then noticed the pleasant day outside. The view from his room was obstructed by the neighbor's garage wall, but at least there was a small tree and a bush to break the monotonous brick wall pattern.

"Anyway, what are you up to this weekend? I need a favor." Calvin said

"Nothing. Punishment." Matthew lamented, feeling more calmed.

"For what? You wont even swear in public!" Calvin asked confused.

"I pointed a gun at a guy." Matthew said disgusted.

"What? No way!" Calvin said in disbelief. "You're playing me!"

"I'm not. Some dude was after me and my squad. We went after him. Ended up in a warehouse pointing guns at each other. They were fake, but that didn't stop my dad from giving me an hour long speech. I'm grounded this weekend plus next week. Sucks!"

"Damn! Your old man really steaming, huh?"

"Yeah. He wont leave me out of his sights. I can only be in church, community center, school or here. That's it."

"Well, don't feel bad. If you think your pops tough on you, my mom's got me in a chokehold!"

Matthew chuckled and shook his head. "Really?"

"Dude, I can't do nothing without my momma knowing every move I make. It's insane! And the fact that she's FBI, just complicates it even more!"

"That's tough, man!"