Chapter 7: Poor Boy

The bell rings to move onto first period. I walk with my head down, looking at my schedule. My slightly long milky brown hair drapes over my head, making most of it to fall in front of my face. I know the room number to go to now but all of a sudden, I hear grunting and swear words. I look to my left to see a tall masculine boy. He has dirty blonde hair and his blue uniform jacket off, tossed to the side. His white sleeves rolled up to his biceps. The masculine boy has this shorter boy and he looks weaker. The mean boy has the hurt boy in a head lock. What seems to be the mean boy's friends, stand to the side helping the poor boy to stay still as the mean kid beats him up. I stare and gasp at this disappointing view. The poor boy looks helpless. He looks at me. We make eye contact. The poor boy has shoulder length jet black hair, a pinkish button nose, and looks pale like a vampire except for the blood that drips off his nose and chin. Other students just walk by like nothing is happening. I have to do something. I can't bare to let this happen to this poor weak boy. I walk up at them, yelling at the mean kids.
"Hey assholes! Let that kid go! What the fuck are you guys thinking!?" I yell out to them, as my hands curl up to fist.
The main mean kid scoffs, "This fucker called me a asshole! Now I'm teaching him a lesson!" He says this as he let's go of the hurt boy, as he begins to fall. The mean kid's friends pick him up roughly before he hits the floor. The mean kid grabs and yanks the poor boy's black hair to look at me.
I gasp in disbelief, "b-but you didn't have to fucking beat him up!"
"Oh yes I did!"
I don't pay attention to him anymore. My gaze moves to the poor boy. God, I feel so bad for him. He didn't deserve this.
"Wait.. Are you new here? I never saw you before and why are you wearing pants? Are you a boy cuz you sure don't look like one?.." He questions as he moves his head to get a better look at me.
"That's none of your busy, bud!" I snap.
"God! Let him go now! He's had enough already!" I walk closer to the hurt boy.