•Mr Valeska•

Jeremiah and Jerome Valeska ~ 5

~PART 2~

~WARNING ❗️ UNDERAGE HEAVY SMUT❗️~

It was finally the last bell. All my friends said bye, and headed home. I however headed towards The Valeska's classroom. I knocked and Mr J opened the door.
"Y/n, come in"
He said with a Cheshire grin placed upon his face his hand placed upon my back guiding me in. He shut the door behind him and locked it? I thought it was only about grades what did he need to lock it for?

Mr Valeska sat at his desk however turning the chair to face me.
"Valeska's? You said we needed to discus my grades I thought they were alright?"
His face widened into a grin, Mr J stood behind me ever so close, closer than before his front was basically touching my back.
"Oh no dear, they're fine. Perfect actually we just needed to get you here without raising awareness."

He then went on to say
"Also call us Jerome and Jeremiah. It's after school hours after all."
Then raising himself out of his chair and walked slightly towards where I was standing, close enough to lift my chin up and stare into my eyes.
"Jeremiah?"
I questioned. I wondered what on earth he was doing but got distracted by Jerome placing his hands onto my waist and practically squishing me between their well built bodies.

Soon enough Jeremiah took me by surprise by slamming his lips onto mine, I was hesitant at first but melted into it and kissed back. I knew I might not ever get this chance again and well, they were hot? Jerome soon started kissing my neck and moved his hands under my jumper and started unbuttoning my school shirt. Jeremiah's lips still attacking mine but his hands were behind my head pulling my face closer not allowing me to move away.

Soon enough my jumper was on the floor, my shirt unbuttoned all the way down and my bra on display. I was sat upon Jeremiah's lap and I had noticed Jerome wasn't in my sight. Jeremiah had stoped kissing my lips and moved to my breasts and kissed The Valley of my breasts, attacking what was on show and what wasn't covered by my bra.

I soon realised what Jerome was doing because his trousers were unbuttoned and his tie and shirt was off, he ripped me off Jeremiah and placed me onto the desk and spread my legs apart. His lips placed upon mine, shamelessly making out with me, Jeremiah just sat back watching. His fingertips made their way to my underwear and he pulled them down shoving his down too along with his trousers.
"Are you ready"
He whispered in my ear after unlatching his lips from mine and nibbling my ear. My eyes were closed in bliss. I just nodded and let out a moan when he all of a sudden slammed into me, he continued and I let out unbearable moans. Jeremiah had started getting undressed too and he made his way from the chair towards us and placed his lips upon mine silencing me.

As soon as Jerome reached his peak and so did I he pulled out and moved out the way, only for Jeremiah to turn me around bend me over the desk, lift my skirt up once again and slam into me from behind. I screamed in agony at first but the more he did it the more it turned into heaven. My body was shaking and I was starting to feel high. I didn't want it to end. I then felt a blissful feeling as Jerome moved his hands to grip my breasts out of my bra with the help of Jeremiah as he unclipped my bra and it fell forward, Jerome ripping it off and massaging my breasts. Jeremiah soon finished and turned me around again to lay me down flat on the desk my back resting upon the cold wood.

Jerome continued feeling my breasts but placed a one into his mouth sucking and pulling upon it. I couldn't hold in my moans. Because all of a sudden Jeremiah had his mouth placed upon my vagina. My legs shaking but he held them in place. He gave it a good fuck with his tongue then swapped places with Jerome and he then had a go. By the end I was completely fucked out. I lay breathing heavily on the table Jerome stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Jeremiah doing the same but pecking my face with small kisses.

I finally came down from my high and sat up my legs still shaking.
"Woah."
I managed to get out. They both looked at me and grinned.
"There's more where that came from if you keep your grades up miss L/n."
Jeremiah said and I looked at him fluttered my eyelashes, grinned and giggled.
"Oh I'll definitely be trying my best from now on Mr Valeska."
A even bigger grin forming on my face at the looks of adoration on their faces. I knew I had them wrapped around my finger and I loved it.