•him•

Jerome Valeska  ~ 7

It was all so strange.. that Theo guy breaking us out to the fact he let us cause mayhem.. however I realised I was the only one who cared enough to think about it. I was sat next to Jerome in his room smoking weed, me and him had become rather close during the time we spent together in Arkham and now we were here, free to do whatever we wanted it made it very easy for our friendship to blossom.

However being so close to him made me realise how handsome he was, his sharp jawline almost sparkled with his skin being so pale. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green and his hair was the most gorgeous shade of red I had ever seen. His personality was just as striking and attractive as his figure. His laugh was music to my ears, I'd do anything to hear it. I was falling for him but I couldn't let him know that obviously with the position we were in.

I didn't realise I was that deep into my thoughts that I didn't realise I was staring at him and his gaze was now looking straight at mine instead of out the window in front of his bed.
"Y/n"
He called out for the 5th time, his hand reaching out to shake my shoulder. I finally snapped out of it when I felt him touch me and I jumped.
"Woah, you okay sweets?"
His face had a grin on it, obviously it did when didn't it however he had a knowing look in his eyes. I blinked a few times and replied
"Oh yeah sorry must of zoned out"
I covered my tracks up best I could and then gazed back out the window and lifted the weed to my mouth to take a drag. I inhaled and puffed it back out not yet noticing Jerome's gaze was still upon mine with a huge Cheshire grin on his face.

I soon felt a finger on my chin moving my face to whatever direction, it was to look at Jerome. I looked into his eyes, they were just as red now as mine probably were
"You weren't staring at me were you sweets?"
He says in a mocking voice his face seemingly getting closer to mine, maybe that was just the high getting to my brain cells I didn't know anymore.
"I...."
I couldn't get my words out as i didn't actually know what to say to him, soon enough his lips were on mine and I didn't know if it was the high or the knowing fact his lips were on mine that caused my body to erupt into flames but I was guessing it was him.

We started making out now both sticks of weed were on the bed now put out on she sheets, holes burnt into his covers. Our lips practically attacking each other, he pulled me onto his lap and moved his hands all over so I put my hands round his neck to pulI myself closer. I pulled away and looked Into his eyes, both our breaths heavy and my hands were still around his neck.
"So you do like me sweets"
He let out a laugh
"Maybe ginger, just maybe" 
I said then pulled him in for another kiss but this time we both fell back into the pillows placed upon the bed not caring about anything else but  each other.