🌶more

I continued to take more and more of Simon in my mouth when he pulled my hair making me groan around his cock. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. Oh so that's what you want. I started to hum while bobbing my head and his grip on my hair got tighter and tighter to the point where we he would pull on my hair to make me groan around him. Soon I grabbed his other hand to put in my hair as well and I stopped bobbing. Assuming he got the hint he started to thrust up into my mouth. His dick going down my throat causing me to gag around him. That only stirred him on as he got more aggressive. Tears were spilling out of my eyes when I felt him get sloppy and his dick was twitching a lot. I knew he'd come any second so to make it better I met his thrusts with my mouth and hummed around him. He let out a loud groan before spilling his cum in my mouth and pulling out half way through to get it on my face. Just like he said he would during the mission.

"You did wonderful, love thank you" he said pulling me up on his lap. I kissed him as I aligned his cock with my hole and sat down. He groaned into the kiss and placed his hands on my waist to support me. I started to slowly grind on him before starting to bounce. However I shortly stopped and got off him. He looked confused as I went to grab my discarded clothing.

"As much as I want to continue out here let's go to your room much more comfortable there" I said as I left the room he quickly stood and picked me up in a way he could mostly cover my naked body incase anyone came out. We got to his room and he placed me on the bed.

"You were really going to walk down that long hallway naked" Simon grumbled.

"To be completely honest I forgot where we were for a fat minute" I spoke truthfully. "Dick be hittin too good" I finish as I shrug. He shook his head as he mumbled something. He kissed me as he pushed me to lay down which I did without hesitation.

"Love you could've been seen by anyone of these men. You can't just walk around half naked" he whispered against my lips.

"Well then we shouldn't be getting it on in the common area Simon" I whisper back. I feel him pull away and take off his shirt and he kicks off his pants and boxers. I moved to remove my underwear but Simon stopped me.

"I like these" was all he said before he lined himself up and slowly entered me. I grab at his back out of reflex also because I love grabbing his back muscles.

Simons POV

She stood up from my lap in the common area and was about to leave. I love watching her move when she's naked but there's half a dozen men in this building that could see her. I hurriedly got to her and picked her up. What the hell was she thinking, she could be seen. I covered her as much as I could before getting to my room and placing her down. She sat there looking at me with those beautiful e/c eyes.

"You were really going to walk down that long hallway naked" I mumbled out to her.

"To be completely honest I forgot where we were for a fat minute" She spoke truthfully. "Dick be hittin too good" she just shrugged. I shook my head a little at her last remark.

"Dear god you're perfect" I muttered as I approached to kiss her. I pushed her to lay down which she did without a fight. "Love you could've been seen by anyone of these men. You can't just walk around half naked" I whispered against her lips.

"Well then we shouldn't be getting it on in the common area Simon" she whispered back with a smirk. I stood up to take off my clothes I saw as she went to take off her underwear. I stopped her movements with my hand.

"I like these" I said before moving her thong aside. I lined myself up with her hole and pushed in. Her hands found their way to my back like they always do. I'm pretty sure she just likes to feel my muscles. I started with slow thrust to make sure she was comfortable and when I felt her wrap he lags around my waist I knew she was. I started to get faster and go harder.

"Simon harder please~" she moaned right in my ear. How could I ever say no to that. So I did as she asked and went even harder. Every bone in my body wanted me to absolutely destroy her but I had to hold back. Last time I didn't hold back she passed out. She kept moaning my name and stretching my back and neck. I leaned down to kiss her neck but before I could start she bites the crook between my neck and shoulder. I involuntarily thrust into her super hard which only made her bite down harder. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like it. I fucking loved it. She let go and licked where she bit and kept moaning.

"Bite me again" I told her. I felt her hesitate so I reassured her. "Please bite me again I like it" I whispered into her ear. She bit down again and I started thrusting even harder than before.

"S-Simon I'm close don't stop please" she moaned out grabbing onto me harder.  I felt her start to shake as her tight hole clamped down on me.

"Cum with me, love cum with me" I groaned nearing my peak as well. I could tell my thrusts were getting sloppy but all I needed was for her to cum on my dick. That's all I'd ever need in my life. She started rambling nonsense as she got closer and closer. All I could make out was when she said my name.

"Simon I'm cumming~" she moaned out loudly. "Simon I love you thank you so much" she rambled as I was about to cum. I realized what she said and that alone made me cum on the spot. I felt her freeze up when she said it. I came in her and leaned down to kiss her.

"I love you too"