CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Cassy's POV
With a sneer on my lips, I watched as the guy, yeah Remiel walked behind the girl trying to get her digits. Seriously? Is he in school for that? First, they distracted me in class, I guess he was tryna get the girl's name. Well, I peeped into the paper the girl sent to him and I saw her name "Cossy". I hate the fact that our names look quite alike if not an alphabet change. Your real name is Cassidy, my subconscious reminded me and I nodded. Whatever but I can say him getting the lunch was okay even though he was persistent, but it's cool right? Of course. Cossy walked away with a guy and I'm guessing that's her boyfriend or something because he seemed overly protective.
"Remiel?" I called and he turned to me.
"Cassy" he mumbled quietly as we walked quietly.
"You dejected she didn't give you her digits?" I asked confused seeing his expression.
"Maybe" he said and suddenly, a smile appeared on his lips.
"Have you been following me Cassy?" He asked. I shut my eyes exhaling.
"Of course no" I mumbled trying to walk away but he gripped my arm.
"Have you?" He asked, the smirk not leaving his face.
"Stoppp..." I breathe out shutting my eyes. I could feel him lean closer before feeling his breath on my cheek and when I thought something else was going to happen, he pulled away releasing my arm. He chuckled, the sly smile evident on his face and I shut my eyes angry at myself.
"You're not Cossy" he mumbled walking off.
"Heyy, what did you mean?" I asked rushing after him.
"You're not Cossy, just that" he said plainly walking faster.
"Wait" I held his arm staring at him.  "You like her already?" I asked and he chuckled.
"Well, who knows" he mumbled and I stared at him trying to read his expression but his face is deadpanned.
"Now, let go" he said and I let go of his arm immediately.
"Thought you're new here, you developing feelings that quickly?" I asked staring at him.
"Well, you're new too" he replied and I tried to understand his words.
"Hell no Remiel, I don't have feelings for you" I said firmly. He only laughed continuing his walk.
"Hmm, is my driver here?" He asked glancing around but I guess he didn't see the driver, he texted somethings on his phone and I stared at him. "What about your driver?" He asked but I shook my head. "Ohh, taxi?" He asked and I nodded.
"Should I tell my driver to drop you off?" He asked.
I shook my head instantly with a wave, hell no, I don't want that.
"Hmm, he's here" he said and we got out of the school gate.
"Bye Cassy" he leaned closer but I pulled away glaring at him. He laughed gently and I can swear that made my heart melt, as if blown by the wind, his fragrance was in the air and I was forced to compliment him.
"I like your cologne" I mumbled and he laughed. The car beeped signifying for him to come. He turned walking towards the car but turned back again. I stared at him wondering what he's up to and just then, he pulled me into a hug. Huh? My eyes widened as he hugged me.
"Since you like my cologne, I wanted you to smell like me" he mumbled before pulling away.
"Huh?" I tried saying but no word came out.
"Byeee" he mumbled walking to his driver.
"Getting worked up with a girl already?" I heard his driver ask but he said nothing. I stared at him as he got into the car and with one last glance, he hung his headphones on his head before the driver drove off.
Goodness, I sighed exhaling, something is definitely wrong with me.
"Of course" I heard the voice say behind me.
"Huh?" I turned only for me to see the Cossy of a girl. What?
"Of course, there's something wrong with you" she said, the anger evident on her face.
"Excuse me?" I asked confused, I mean why will she be mad?
"You like him huh?" She asked and I scoffed shutting my eyes.
"I guess that's personal" I mumbled trying to take my phone in my bag but I couldn't find it, goodness I must have left it in the locker.
"No, you haven't answered me yet" she said pulling me back.
"Let go" I ordered calmly. She scoffed before releasing me.
"You look like a bitch anyways" she said and I paused hearing her say that.
"I'm not nice when I'm kicking asses" I said meanly but she only scoffed walking away. Stupid of her, I thought walking into the school's premises. I walked into my class going to my drawer and there, I saw my phone in it. I took it before turning. I should call dad, I'd ask him if he's gonna pick me up, I thought dialing his number. As I dialed his number, I bumped into them.
"Oops, sorry" I mumbled only for me to see Cora , and... wait, the guy Ethan introduced me to, Clinton right?
"Hi Cora" I waved with a small smile but she only shut her eyes exhaling. In a bad mood I thought.
"Cora" a guy called walking into the class furiously. Ohh, guess he was behind them.
"Bye" I mumbled quickly walking away. Wait, why did the guy sound that furious? And who's Clinton to Cora. I paused remembering he looked familiar when I first saw him, I must have seen him with Cora. Is he Cora's boyfriend? I thought.
"Cassy?" The voice called and I zoned out immediately, I forgot I dialed dad's number.
"Are you okay?" He asked at the other end.
"Yes, are you coming to pick me up?" I asked calmly.
"No Cassy, board a taxi" he said and I nodded.
"Okay" I mumbled ending the call. I walked out of the gate waiting for a taxi and I got one quickly, I guess soon I'd be using Ubers because taxi can be pretty annoying. I reminisced on the day or should I say Remiel? He hugged me! I sniff my clothes and I realized, I smell of his cologne. Wow.