CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN

Cassy's POV

"That's enough! That's enough!" I yelled as I marched into the house.

"Cassy please…" Nelson yelled after me.

Tears were threatening to drop out of my tears as a million thoughts ran in my mind. Nelson had a hint mum was cheating? I couldn't believe it. Even he said dad had a hint. How? How didn't I know all of those?

I couldn't believe it when we were talking. Nelson even had  a hint who mum was cheating with.

"Please Cassy" he mumbled as I opened the door. We just got back and he's been trying to talk to me but I don't even want to face him.

"Look," he caught up with me, pulling me to him. "I'm sorry, I just wasn't sure, how was I supposed to tell you?"

"You know what?" I yanked my hands away from him. "You, mum, dad, I…" I sucked in a breath glaring at him.

"I hate all of you" my tears finally rolled down as he stared at me in shock.

"I hate you all. You all just keep playing me. Mum…mum chose that man over us. Dad will choose his job over us all and I thought… I thought I had you. I thought we're the closest, I cherished you Nelson. You keep taunting me, I don't hide things from you Nelson but what did you do? You hide things from me!"

"I hate you. I hate all of you!" I yelled running to my room.

"Cassy…" he called as I banged the door shut. Tears dropped profusely out of my eyes and I leaned on the door.
Maybe I was never a part of the family. Maybe dad even has someone, maybe that's why he doesn't cherish us. Maybe… I broke into tears.

Remembering Remiel, more tears flowers down. Maybe nobody will ever see my importance.

"Cassy look, you were finally good, you were happy, your relationship with dad got better, you were starting to like mum. I wasn't sure about that, I couldn't have told you."

"Please leave Nelson" I mumbled and I heard him exhale.

"Be fine okay?"

I shut my eyes immediately. Mum said it over there that she deserves to be happy. We're the reason for her unhappiness so she had to leave us. Maybe I'm not a  good daughter. I'm not a good sister. I'll never be good to anybody. Mum hurt me with her words and I accept them all. I don't even consider her my mother anymore.

I trudged towards the bed and fell on it. This is the only place that comforts me.
I drifted off to sleep with my tears dropping.

"Good morning" Nelson mumbled as I chewed on my pork chops. I rolled my eyes as he settled beside me.

I finally decided to get over all of that. I don't care about any of them anymore.

"Cassy…" he stared at me while I put up an angry face.

"Won't you forgive me?" He  asked quietly.

"I never said I was angry."

"Do you really hate me?"

I scoffed at his question. I wiped my mouth as I stood up but he grabbed my hand.

"Do you hate me Cassy?"

"Yeah" I lied and he exhaled.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but don't hate me, please " he mumbled.

"Eat up, let's go to school."

"Okay " he mumbled. I watched him eat and slowly, I leaned down to his forehead.

"I love you."

He grinned before looking up at me mumbling "I love you too."

"Dad didn't come home yesterday, right?" He nodded to my question and I sighed. I'll be taking care of Nelson now and it's no problem.

"Cassy, your phone, it was with me and…Remiel kept calling."
Remiel? I scoffed at that statement. Why was he calling me? He likes Cossy, doesn't he?

"I picked."

"What?" I shrieked wide-eyed.

"Yeah, when he started apologizing, I knew he did you bad and so, I acted like…your boyfriend. I'm sorry " he spluttered while I only stared at him.

I smiled slowly and ruffled his hair. That was good. Now, let's see if Remiel would be jealous.

"Be fast, let's go to school."
I smiled wider. I can't wait to see what he'd do. Maybe he'd be jealous or not.

I exhaled as I headed to the class. I suddenly felt paranoid. What will happen? What if he chooses Cossy over me? What if he also says I'll never be good enough?

Immediately, I entered, my eyes met with his. Just like he has been waiting for me. My lids batted vigorously against each other and slowly, I walked to my seat.

I exhaled, keeping my gaze on my locker and I could feel his stare.

"You left with Ethan. Were you with him at night?"

I pretended I didn't hear and immediately he grabbed my arm, "did you stay with him in the night?"

His tone was cold and I could read the anger on his face.

"You're hurting me" I mumbled trying to stifle my whimper. He exhaled, releasing me.

"Let's talk, please."

I exhaled as he stood up and slowly, I got up. My cheeks were sucked in as he headed to the garden.

"Cassy…yesterday" he began when we reached the garden. "I… I was trying to call you back. Goodness, I was listening to you. Your parents are getting a divorce, I was listening to you."

"Do you like Cossy?" I threw the question at him. He exhaled, running his hands through his hair.

"Cassy…please"

"Tell me,"

He exhaled and I could read the worry on his face. Maybe he likes Cossy. Just like I feared huh? My heart throb loudly in me and I exhaled.

"I get Remiel" I bit on my lips turning around.

"Cassy…" he pulled me to him and my eyes widened.

"Rem…" my words were stuck when he slammed his lips on mine. I could hear my heart throb loudly inside me as he savored my lips.

Remiel is kissing me???