chapter 1: highschool reunion

"I ...don't know how to describe the weather that day.

Although it's in the middle of summer, I just felt really cold... for some reason.

And I might known the reason...

I'm just ... acting like I don't.

That day... That paper plane flew towards the distant future, none of us know. "

The finger that pressing the keyboard paused for a moment.

Her fair face reflected on the cold screen as she let out a small deprecating smile.

***

It is indeed time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

Olivia enjoyed life as much as she can. She believe that life should be enjoy since it's short.

But no matter what she do, it feels like something is missing.

When was it?

When she's in highschool?

With the passing light of cars, as well as the street light illuminating her path, she gripped on the phone that was buzzing non-stop.

Ding!

Ding! Ding!

The phone vibrated two times indicating a message.

Gosh. They're still the same. Can they let her be?

She know that today is a highschool reunion, but she don't feel like coming.

Its not like... There's someone there for her to see.

As a grown up adult, she was now a well known novelist. Her books are published and contracted by a famous publishing company and she could say that she likes it a little bit.

Opening the messages, she saw the group chat was as lively as before but the topic was urging her to come.

-Are you coming?-

-Come on are you coming or not?-

-She's not coming, afterall she hate her highschool day. Haha-

Hmmm... Isn't this Selene? She remember that she's arrogant... She don't have a good impression on her.

Such a pain in ass.

The moment she's going to turn off her phone, it vibrated once again.

It's a private message.

She opened it only to see that it was sent by her highschool classmate, Joshua.

Joshua, "c'mon, are you really not coming? They're clamoring, telling me that you should come."

Frowning, she decided to ignore it but another message was sent, "if you come, I'll considered this as a repayment 'that time"

Repayment, huh.

Fine. I'll come send me the venue.

She looks on the message delivered and slowly loosened her grip.

When she was in highschool, she could say that she have a lot of memory to reminisce.

The embarrassing moments, the laughter as well as the things she regret.

It is a fun period in life, because we have no sense of responsibility apart from studying.  We can't deny that it is one of the most memorable phases of our life....

Highschool is the time of our lives where we aren't extremely stressed with the harsh realities of life.

And when we became adult...