Chapter 3: "Our Little Secrets "

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSON, ORGANIZATION, EVENTS OR PLACES ARE PURELY COINCIDENCE.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

***

-"We're a star of cheap, third rate romance novel.

The plot is predictable and cliche.

There's no surprise how the story will end.

But still... You can't help turning the page."-

The girl slender finger ran through the keyboard, dancing smoothly as she write another chapter. The light produced by the computer screen illuminates her small face.

Having out of idea, the fingers gradually slowed down; In the end, she click the save button making it one of her drafts.

-Paper plane; chapter 52: The story with written epilogue-

***

Looking at her departing back, Joshua stop for a moment and called out, " Hey, I forgot my script, I'll go get it first."

"Huh?? Then hurry up. I'll wait for you upstairs."

Idiot, we're not treading the same path.

Joshua chuckled for a moment waved his hand, "yes, I'll be back, so wait for me."

Confused by the sudden series of events, Olivia stop chewing and look at Joshua who didn't fastened his pace and feel that his later words meant something else.

No, she probably imagining things.

"Oh, why did you came back?" The professor on the second floor asked Joshua.

"I forgot my script, prof. I have to get it since we're going to practice."

"I see. By the way, it's been a long time since I saw your girlfriend, did you two quarrel?" The professor jokingly asked the young man who couldn't be drawn his face.

"Haha.. prof knows how to joke, we're just friends. I don't know why you always misunderstood our relationship."

"Aiyo, love birds these days.. you don't need to hide it." The professor shakes his head. Puppy love is common these days, so he was accustomed seeing youngters in a relationship.

Joshua couldn't maintain his smile for a while knowing this old professor misinterpret their relationship.

It'll be bad if people misunderstand.

The professor looked at Joshua and felt his awkwardness, "Oh, do tell your girlfriend later that there's an upcoming literature festival, she can come to me if she's interested."

"... I'll sure tell her."

"Hurry and get your script, Ms. Santos wont like it if you're late."

"Well, I'll get going."

He hastily left. It is as if he was running away.

He and Olivia known each other since middle school.

Though Olivia is known as introvert, she's always misunderstood by others because of being pushover.

Though being kind is a good thing, many of their classmate took it as granted or see her as a hypocrite.

Joshua is exactly opposite of Olivia.

His parents got divorce when he was eight years old.

Ear piercing screams ...