Part 15

I stood alone at the entrance to the ilex forest. Gold, Crystal and May had already gone through. The suspense was killing me. When was this journey going to become normal? And even then, when will I feel safe? The cocky yet attacking Gold had once again found himself in my heart again. "When are you going to evolve?" I ask Cyndie.
"Quilava!" she says back. I scream.
"When did you evolve baby? You didn't let me tape it!" I said looking at my newly evolved Quiv. "Just come on our "Friends"," I say making quotes, "are waiting for us," I push oven the door to the connector and walk out to see May standing there awkwardly while Kris has been pinniped to a nearby tree by Gold. I say nothing. May's Blasikin stands tall next to Kris' Chickorita. I can't help but laugh when I hear Flame, Golds flawless Typhlosion standing behind him yelling at him in English!
"When are you going to grow up? Come on dude no one likes you!"
"I need that Typhlosion!" I say laughing. "Gold I'm going to go all team plasma on you and steal your Typhlosion if you don't get it to stop being all cute and sweet," I call. Just then both Kris gold and my phones ring.
"I feel left out now," May says pouting.
"Hello," we all pick up at once. I put it on speaker so May can hear.
"This is professor Oak and Professor elm," the other side says.
"What up?" Kris asks.
"We have an important mission for you three," they say.
"What are we doing?" Gold groans.
"You know you don't always have to be so lazy," one of the professors says and I crack up.
"Again what are we doing?" I say more seriously.
"There are these two certain Cyndaquills or Quilavas or Typhlosions that we sense on our radar they are rare," Professor elm starts.
"What cyndaquills aren't rare?" May says.
"No they aren't but we've discovered a certain few of them are. We are sending you guys and May apparently the software in your pokedexes." Oak says.
"Okay then," Kris says.
"Why do you always come to me when you need help?" Gold wines.
"Because," Elm says. "you have nothing better to do with your life," and hangs up.
"These professors! All they do is take advantage of me because I'm a little kid who has nothing better to do with their time!" Gold complains.
"because all of us are," May says.
"That's all I ever do these days! The professors call and then I'm in another region on some stupid mission!"
"Such is life," Kris and I say at the same time.
"What is with people and unison these days?" Gold asks.
"I want to say things and you say the same things as me," I say crossing my arms.
"How dare you talk over me I'm La-Kylie Bistro,"I stop myself hearing Crystal call me Kylie.
"Maybe you just talk over me Kylie,"
And the next thing either of us knew we were in a full on fight screaming random things and I see May and Gold fighting about how the professors are unfair to us even though it was more of a passionate agreement. I turn around and mutter under my breath. "This is going to be a long long long journey,"