09 | Another Version

- ELLINIA -

Shit.

I feel like shit.

I don't know what it is recently, but I have not felt like myself in a while. 

I woke up early, say 6 AM and went for a run. The weather is still beautiful, and I'm grateful for it & the motivation it gives me.

I decided that it was best for me to have a no-phone day unless one of my friends wants to hang out, or for work.

Or family.

Or Pedri.

No. Bad Elli. 

I make a smoothie when I get back, and Pablo is still sleeping.

I felt good about myself already, so I decided to take a picture to post on my spam.

Ellibellismellispam:

Good morning friends 🤍

Likes: 15 Comments: 1

Danyluvsu: You're more productive in the morning than me in the whole day 

Your replies to 'Danyluvsu' comment: 1 day in the year babes <3

After posting that I end up scrolling on my phone for a little bit to kill time

So much for a no-phone day. 

I finally get up to start making breakfast and Pablo walks in, stretching & yawning.

"Good morning, Pab. Don't have training today?"

He gives a puzzled look for a moment, "What the hell are you doing up so early?, and yes. I do. Why?"

"I'm offended Pab. I'm trying to get better at spending time with myself. Speaking of time with myself, I haven't spoken to you in so long. I miss you hermanito."

"Awww, is little Elli getting sentimental? If you want, you can come to my training and then after we can go to get something to eat."

Don't say no Ellinia. This is your twin brother. 

"Yeah sure, what time is your training?"

"In actually, about an hour. I'll let you know when you have to start getting ready."

"Alright."

Since I'm now a new health & wellness women,

I make sure I mentally prepare myself for the day ahead of me and head to the showers because I'm all sweaty and gross.

-  1 Hour Later  -

I showered, did my hair, my makeup, and put on a simple, yet cute outfit.

Some biker shorts, and my Gavira jersey with PABLO'S number on it.

Not letting Pedri get the satisfaction if he see's me in 'his' jersey.

Yeah, not today. 

I hear Pablo head downstairs and start the car while I'm doing my final touches, "Come on Elli. We have to go now!"

I yell before quickly putting on my white Converse and running downstairs, "Coming, Pab!"

We get to Camp Nou and he goes onto the field while I just choose a random seat.

Pablo greets each of his friends, and then he gets to Pedri. But Pedri isn't concentrated,

He's looking at me.

Intensely.

No. No. No. Stop it Pedri. 

I shake my head with my eyes furrowed, confused as to where he's going with this. 

Thank god, Pab finally shakes Pedri out of his reality and does their handshake.

Thank god Pab didn't see that. 

Fuck Pedri looks so hot in the tank they have.

Sometimes I'm so glad no one can read my thoughts.

Except myself and the voices. God, they annoy. 

Anyways, I scroll through my phone and call some of my friends that I haven't spoke to in a while.

By the time I finished calling one of my friends, they were done with training. 

I head down to the player's exit to wait for Pablo, and luckily he's the first one out.

We get into the car and we chat for a little bit until we get to the brunch spot.

We get seated and order our drinks & food.

Pablo kicks my leg under the table to try and get me out of my phone.

"Hey, no phones on the table. Put it away."

"Ok, Dad."

We both laugh, "No Pab, do you remember when you always used to get in trouble for having your Nintendo out? It was so funny."

"Good times, good times."

"How's football going for you, Pablo?"

"It's not easy. It never is, but it's what I love doing. It's hard when everyone is comparing me to the golden boy Pedri, my best friend. Whenever someone interviews me, they always ask about Pedri, not me or how I did."

I feel so bad. I've never seen Pablo so open with me, or at least recently. I really missed him. I've been so wrapped up in the job & with the stupid Pedri-

I don't even know what you would call it. Gossip? Situation? Relationship?

Drama.

Yes. Drama is the correct word. 

"Im sorry twin, I can assure you that will never happen when I get the chance to interview my younger brother." 

"Don't get ahead of yourself Elli, by 1 minute. 1 single minute. But who's the hotter twin? Obviously me."

"Hahah, good joke."

There's a bit of good silence between us. That's what I like about Pablo, there's never awkward energy with him.

"I missed you Elli, a lot."

"Me too Pab."

"Anyways, enough about me. Tell me about your new job."

I smile at him before I start ranting to him about everything and anything, as he does as well.

This is what I missed, myself & another version of me.

HELLARRRR GUYSS

Ok, I have a lot of fav chapters, but this one is my fav.

This one is more a filler, but I wanted to show the dynamic between Elli & Pablo, since I haven't really touched upon them since the first chapter 

Also, next chapter is will mark 10 (11) chapters!! Ahhh so excited

OKK BYE GUYS HAVE A GOOD GORGEOUS DAY/NIGHT