🌸Feelings🌺

I just remade this on march 15 so the story will be kinda different. (And I'm doing it again as of now of September 8 2024!)

Some new things that I'm adding that I realized were gonna be important. (Same again!)

Underlined = thoughts

Bold = me commenting or explaining

Nothing  = action

_____________________________________________________________

(Sanemi POV)

I was changing it my uniform, pulling up my black pants and tightening with my white belt around my waist when Soria Sanemi's crow If you don't know. came yelling, or squawking at me to hurry up and go to Oyakata-sama's had to go on google for what the pillars would call Ubuyashiki. T-T estate for a hashira meeting. I groaned and yelled at him, "shut up already! I got it!" I sighed and put on my shirt, tucking it in my pants and leaving the buttons off. I grabbed my katana and jacket before leaving. Along the way there I touched up my hair as best as I could as I was walking to his estate and arrived eventually. I then came up to Iguro looking at Misturi and glaring at Shitnobu (hehehe) that is smiling deviously at him.

 He's been adoring her more than he does annyone else and I'm surprised she hasn't noticed yet. So, I said, 

Sanemi-"hah, can't even get a word in with her. Can't believe she doesn't know yet."

 He then looked back at me with a glare and started to yell at me that he was indeed talking to her and that I should quit it. He just need the right time to confess and that time isn't now he says. After a while we started having a normal conversation about our missions before we got here and other things. That was until I heard someone else coming in, I thought everyone was here already. Slow fucktard.

 When I looked back, I saw that it was Tomioka, the water pillar that isn't like the rest of us. I expected him to be his normal self, a poker face, quiet mood and still the same but instead he looked happier than usual, not smiling but anyone could tell the difference from his usual mood from this. He was wearing a flower crown made out of cherry blossoms and his normal low ponytail was replaced with a braid decorated in cherry blossoms as well. Cute. WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING! HES NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CUTE! THE EXACT OPPOSITE! HES JUST A STUPID AND AROGRANT ASSHOLE! 

 I slapped my self mentally because I started to burn up and it felt like butterfly's were in my stomach. It was a strange feeling. I never got this way before, only with kanae. I don't know what it is. Maybe hatred. Maybe anger. I'm not sure myself.

Ah yes, the common line when a person falls in love (❤ ω ❤)and Giyuu looks like the picture above! and the drawing I made, it's in the next chapter. I did not make it! Credit to the person who made it <33 (redrawing too!)

 I'm pretty sure I was still looking at Tomioka because when I looked back at Iguro, he was poking and yelling my name. When I finally realized, he gave me a strange look. Looking at me, then Tomioka, me then Tomioka before hurting out laughing.

Sanemi-"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!?"

Iguro-"OBVIOUSLY YOU IDIOT! YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MORON WITH THAT RED FACE! Why were looking at Tomioka anyways!? Weirdo".

I felt my face get hot out of embarrassment as I too realized that. I scowled at him and said,

Sanemi-"WHAT!? NO I WASN'T- I WAS LOOKING AT THE DAMN CLOUDS!"