🌸Feelings (Giyuu's POV)🌺

PS giyuu hangs out with the kamaboko squad a lot and eventually they got close enough for the kamaboko squad to see Giyuu as a parent/father figure. So they got to first name bases ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

________________________________________________________

(Giyuu POV)

It was 6am and I started to get ready because yesterday Tanjiro said that we (the kamaboko squad) would be meeting by a cherry blossom tree at ??? park to catch up on what we were doing this week. He said to meet up there at 7am so now I got an hour to get ready and leave.

I woke up with a yawn and stretched. I got up and made my bed before going to my bathroom to take a bath. I then got my uniform and made sure it was alright. I had my belt tight and my harori. I dusted it off a bit and made sure it was alright. Look it over and making sure there was no rips. This harori is very dear to me after all. I checked myself in the mirror and tied my hair up in the usual low ponytail before leaving.

_______________🌟When Giyuu got there🌟_________________

*Walking*Where are they? I was looking around when I heard Kanao yell my name behind me. 

KT(Kanao Tsuyuri) Giyuu-san! Over here!*Waving*

I turned around to see Kanao waving at me to where she is, she was standing by tree a few meters away from the blossom tree. I was walking to her when I heard more yelling. I think it was screaming. I then knew who was screaming when I I followed Kanao to where the others are. They were at a little clearing in the middle of the park that had  cherry blossom tree in the middle. The ground was covered in cherry blossom petals and cherry blossoms. Nezuko, Tanjiro, Aoi, Muichiro, and Genya were siting in a circle in front of the blossom tree. Then I turned to look who were causing the screaming. Kanao went to sit with Nezuko who was making a flower crown out of the cherry blossoms. 

ZA(Zenistu Agastuma) AHHHHHHHH*running in a circle*

IH(Inosuke Hashibira) HEHEHEHEHE *Holding a mouse while chasing Zenistu so he's also running in a circle*

ZA-*sees giyuu* PAPA!! * runs to him to only hide behind him*

IH-*stops running*

GT(Giyuu Tomioka) Inosuke, drop the mouse.

IH- okay *grumpy* *drops it*

GT- come on lets go to the others *walks up to others who were making the circle bigger so we can sit*

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

After they all sat down and Aoi told Giyuu to sit in the middle with his back turned to the cherry blossom tree. While the others started to talk about there day or other things.

Ya, I'm changing my writing style 

"Like this?" giyuu said. "yup, also, is it okay if we style your hair"-Aoi asked while untying Giyuu's low pony tail. "oh yeah it's okay." Giyuu said with a small smile. And Aoi started braiding Giyuu's hair. "Hmm humph!"  Nezuko hummed as she started gathering petals from the ground. I don't know what she said but I figured it had something to do with what she was doing.

OMG  I JUST FINISHED A DRAWING OF WHAT GIYUUS GONNA LOOK LIKE!!! But first I need to finish this then you can see!!!( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.....

 (redraw! My old art style is so crappy wtf. WHOEVER LIED AND TOLD ME IT WAS GOOD, you better keep one eye open tonight.)

"Nezuko is done with the flower crown."  Kanao said while giving the flower crown to Aoi. "Thank you Kanao!" Aoi complimented. "HMMM! o(≧口≦)o" Nezuko muffled out. "Oh, and thank you Nezuko." Aoi said smiling and patting her head. Nezuko was happy she also got noticed too, she placed her hands on her hips and had proud face expression on her face and muffled out, "Hmph!" Everyone laughed/giggled/or smiled at the adorable Nezuko actions. 

"Can someone pass me some flowers to put on Giyuu." Aoi asked to the others except Giyuu of course. "Here you go Aoi." Genya said passing some flowers to Aoi." "Thanks Genya!" Genya nodded back with a smile. He turned back to talk to Muichiro. "ANNNNNNNNNNND DONE!!" Aoi yelled." Everyone looked to Giyuu who was in the middle and Tanjiro said, "You look amazing Papa!!" The others agreed too. "Do I really look amazing." Giyuu asked. "Of course!" Zenistu yelled. "Ah, thank you, you too Aoi." Giyuu said with a small smile placed on his face.

Nope no more photo.

YESSSSSS!!! THATS BETTER!! MY SHITTY LAPTOP USED TO MAKE IT CHUNKY BUT LOOK AT THIS!!! It's perfect!! But the quality-fuck

YESSSSSS!!! THATS BETTER!! MY SHITTY LAPTOP USED TO MAKE IT CHUNKY BUT LOOK AT THIS!!! It's perfect!! But the quality-fuck. It's not perfect, the quality. I hate my 3 year old laptop 〒▽〒  (it's now 5, almost 6 :))

(Whoever told me that was good istg I'm going to find you... anyways new drawing! It was a bit rushed and it's like 6 so this is all I'm doing! Still has room for improvement but wtv!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh, yeah and I'm planning on posting almost every day even if it's half way done like right now, I have to make another part so I can post it tomorrow! So this will have a part 2 that is the next part and if you don't understand the title this is how giyuu got the flower crown on the first part. So both parts are on the same day if you don't understand!

Well I should be posting rn so I have time to make part 2.

Have a good day/evening/night! BYEEEEヾ(^▽^*)))

word count: 937