💖Ohagi✨

I have a 4-day weekend off of school!! I can make more parts now!! I don't even know why Im writing this and I dont know why you are reading this too. But lets get on with the story because I want to write another story but this story is never gonna end until I get to write sex o(*////▽////*)q NOW LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

"So, do you know what Tomioka likes?" Sanemi asked Genya. *There sitting down on a couch* "yeah I do! So for starters his favorite food is simmered salmon daikon. His favorite color is blue.  Favorite flower is (I'm making this up, I do not know if he actually likes this color or anything beside his favorite food.) Neophilia flowers. And-" Genya was cut off by Sanemi who had no clue what he was saying because Genya was talking to fast. "slow down damn it!" Sanemi was pissed because Mitsuri death threatened him a day ago. "GO SLOW OKAY?!" "ah okay, Sorry Aniki." 

Sanemi calmed down and asked questions himself. "Okay his favorite food is simmered salmon daikon?" Genya nodded back. "What's his favorite color?" Genya replied with, "Any type of blue except ones that are super bright." "okay, what's his favorite flower?" "Neophilia Flowers." Sanemi sighed because he knew if he doesn't apologize Mitsuri will be going for his head. "okay what should I ge-" He was cut off by Genya happily screaming out, "I KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO! YOU CAN EXCEPT HIS OHAGI! He's been trying to give you his ohagi for a few months now! He'll be delighted if you except it!" 

Sanemi was confused how Genya knew Tomioka has been trying to give him ohagi. "wha-how did you know." He has a confused look while leaning in on Genya. "Oh-haha, well-umm- I kinda help him make the ohagi? hehe..." Genya thought he was gonna die but he didn't. Instead Sanemi asked, " *sigh*Do you know when he's gonna give me more ohagi?" He was blushing because he had to ask that. He thought it made him sound like Obanai, a simp. So he turned away from Genya so he doesn't know he likes Tomioka. But little did he know Genya already knew. "Oh he's planning on giving you ohagi later today! you can start by excepting his ohagi and then we could work on the apology." Genya smiled, Sanemi didn't know what was coming. "Well, goodbye Nemi! I have to go now!" "Okay bye." Sanemi waved him goodbye.

Hehehe Aniki doesn't know what's coming. Genya thought as he walked to Giyuu's house/estate. The kamaboko squad was already there. Everyone greeted Genya as he walked in the living room, then they went back to talking to each other. Genya sat Beside Muichiro who was talking to Tanjiro. Giyuu was in the kitchen so Genya thought it would be a great idea to tell the kamaboko squad what happened today. "Hey guys! I got important news!" Every turned to Genya and asked, "what is it?" Genya started smiling wider, he was super overjoyed. "SO! Earlier today Sanemi asked if I could help him with something!" Everybody in the room was surprised because they know Sanemi isn't the best brother to Genya. Zenistu got to impatient and screamed, "What did he want help with!" "It's about Giyuu." The girls were overjoyed to hear that and asked. "what else?!" "he asked me to tell him Giyuu's favorite things!" Everybody was happy that Sanemi liked giyuu, and giyuu liked him back. "I told him that giyuu will later today bring him ohagi because he asked when Giyuu's gonna give him more!" (Bro my dog is sitting on my arm, I cant type fast anymore.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.) "but Giyuu isn't gonna make ohagi today?" Kanao said. "he isn't because he already has ohagi made." (My dog got off  T-T  Finally, after 15 minutes) Tanjiro said. "I helped him make some yesterday we were actually thinking of giving it to Shinazugawa today or tomorrow!" 

 Tanjiro got up and went to the kitchen were Giyuu is. "hey Giyuu!" "oh, hi Tanjiro." Giyuu said with a smile. "what do you need?" "I was thinking we could give the ohagi to Shinazugawa today! If that's fine with you!" Tanjiro said to giyuu who was just done cooking. "I'm fine with it. when do you want to give it to him?" "Could we do it right now?" -Tanjiro. "Sure. Let me get the Ohagi's." -Giyuu. "I'm gonna get a basket!" Tanjiro said running to the pantry to get a basket. And Giyuu went to get the Ohagi's that him and Tanjiro made. 

When they got the basket and Ohagi. "Okay let me put the Ohagi's in a cloth." *wraps the Ohagi's.* "there. Now pass me the basket." -Giyuu. Tanjiro passes the basket to Giyuu and Giyuu puts the cloth holding the Ohagi's in it. "now lets get going before The sunsets." Giyuu and Tanjiro went outside and walked to Sanemi's estate. When they got there Giyuu started getting nervous but knocked on the door anyways. It took a few minutes for Sanemi to answer. "Tomioka?... what are you doing here." Sanemi Said. "I-umm...Ohagi." Giyuu put his head down and raised the basket. Genya was right. Tomioka was gonna give me Ohagi.  Thought Sanemi. "So you came here to give me your Ohagi? Hmm~" Sanemi started blushing but was smirking at Giyuu who was acting cute and nervous. "mmhm." Is all Giyuu could mutter out because he was all flustered and red from Sanemi's stare. Tanjiro however thought Sanemi was bullying Giyuu. So he got infront of Giyuu and confronted Sanemi. "HEY! He's just trying to give you ohagi that's all! Stop bullying him!" Sanemi was pissed that Tanjiro got in the way but knew Giyuu wouldn't like it if he yelled or touched Tanjiro. So he crouched down a bit and said infront of Tanjiro's face and said, "Who said I was bullying him? I was just teasing him." Sanemi smirked when Tanjiro got mad. "tch, lets go Giyuu." "huh? What about the Basket?" *Tanjiro grabs the basket and gives to Sanemi. "There now lets go." Tanjiro starts to drag Giyuu away with Sanemi waves them goodbye.

________________________________________________________

YAY I FINALLY FINISHED IT! I honestly didn't expect it to be over 1000 words. But here it is. For right now it's my longest story. Hope you enjoyed it!(❤'艸`❤)

Hope You Have A Good Morning/Evening/Night! Take care!! <33

Word count: 1074