Open My Mind for Ya // Calum Hood

*Tumblr *

It's always quiet in the comedown. Your head rests on your boyfriend's bare chest. His fingers draw shapes on your bare back while yours trace over the tattoos on his arm. He sweeps the hair off the back of your neck and gently traces the hickey he left there. Your skin is always too clean when he gets home from tour, so he likes to mark you.

"What's on your mind, darlin'?" He whispers.

You turn your head to look at him. "Just thinking."

His hand trails down your back and slips under the covers to grab your ass. "About?"

You chew your lip for a minute, deciding whether or not to spill. Cal slides his hand up to your waist; your lack of answer makes him nervous and you can tell. You finally sit up and pull your knees up to your chest, facing him. His hand slides to your mid thigh and he holds on tight, waiting for you to find your words. "So... you remember when we first got together, how we were very... exploratory when it came to sex?"

"Yeah... that seemed like something you needed... and we both enjoyed," he responds casually. After a beat, the subject matter sinking in, his face quickly twists up and concern starts to take hold of both his expression and voice. "Wait... Baby, are you... are you saying..."

You quickly cut him off, "No!" You reassure with a chuckle, "I'm not saying that. Pretty sure we wouldn't have had to change the sheets just now if that was the issue."

He gives a nervous laugh. "Ok, fair point."

You continue, "I guess I was just thinking and got curious why we stopped being that way... And wondering if it was maybe something we can start again?"

He thinks for a moment about what he wants to say. "I think we just got comfortable, baby," he shrugs. "We figured out how we like to tease and how to make each other cum and we just stopped trying things after that... But I'm always open to exploring with you. You only have to ask."

You smile softly at him, relieved. "I just wasn't sure..."

Cal senses your hesitation and grabs you, pulling you on top of him. "Short of some of the more extreme shit, there's nothing you could want that I wouldn't want to do for you. Please understand that."

You make yourself comfortable, laying your head on his chest, snuggling into him as you tangle your legs together. He pulls the blanket up to just below your shoulders and wraps his arms around you. You lay quietly for a while before letting out a little giggle. "So what's off the table then, Cal?"

He snorts, thinking about it for a moment. "I'll let you know if it comes up."

The conversation was so brief and simple and yet opened you and Cal up to all sorts of new experiences, you're sorry you didn't have the courage to bring it up sooner. Calum took the lead during the first month of your experimentation and the encounters all seemed to have a recurring theme. From sneaking in a quickie in Ashton's bathroom during taco night to making each other cum without tipping off anyone else in the car to having sex on the couch by your pool to Cal successfully going down on you at a restaurant - if you could potentially get caught doing it, Cal seemed to be into it.

After a while, you and Cal are fresh out of the shower when he snakes his arms around your waist and starts kisses on your neck, up to the spot just below your ear that drives you wild. He rocks the both of you back and forth, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Circling back..." He begins, waiting for you to meet his eyes in the mirror. "I feel like since we started being more open about exploring, everything has been things I've been interested in... and I'm sure you must have had something in mind when you brought it up?" He rests his chin on your shoulder, looking at you expectantly.