Luke hemmings Smut

*Tumblr*

Luke and y/n had just met before she went home for winter break. and met, she means fucked, a few times. she had just finished her last final and went out to dinner with a friend, having a margarita, and a lemon drop shot. y/n was a little bored by the way her semester was ending, so she was looking around. her eyes happened to land on luke, and luke was eager. she let him take her back to her apartment.

the whole time she was giddy, but not wanting to show it. they ended up talking for an hour before things, progressed. he was gentle, but still holding more domination over her. his lips were rough against hers, his scruff tickling her chin. she finally relaxed into him when he was between her hips, pulling her closer to him. her shorts rode up enough for his thumb to rub her clothed clit.

she jerked upwards, pushing her hips harder against him. "feels good, huh?" luke says, his lips brushing up against hers. y/n nods her head, moaning when he moved to the inside of her shorts. luke got impatient and took off his shirt, waiting for her to follow. she quickly did while he watched her. he hit her pussy lightly a few times before moving her panties to the side and began rubbing her clit harshly.

"oh my god," her thighs were flexing and calves were cramping up. she began breathing so hard that she needed to not think. she grabbed his face and brought his lips down to hers, stopping her breathing. luke never slowed down, not until her hips were squirming. now, she had to pull away to breath and threw her head back. luke's eyes never left her body, he was drinking her in.

she sat up, took her bra off and her shorts and panties. luke following in her steps. his cock slips between her folds and he moves his hips through her wetness. y/n's moving her hips so he can slip inside her. when he does, her shoulder stretch, and her pussy's squeezing down hard on his cock.

"god, you're fucking wet," luke moans, thrusting harshly into her. y/n's still squirming, wanting to touch and feel more of luke on her. she grabs his face for the second time, and bring his lips down. her kiss is messy, and needy. her lips try not to leave luke's, but can't help when they do because of a whimper.

when she pulls away to moan, luke's lips are chasing after hers, trying to slip his tongue in her mouth. her stomach feels butterflies deeply inside. she can tell she's about to cum. "please, keep going," she begs. luke moves as deep as he can inside her. "yes!" she smiles.

he runs his hands through her hair, tugging on it slightly. "be a good girl and come all over my cock" he whispers softly into her ear. and she does, she lets herself go all over him. she moans embarrassingly loud, and squirms away from him. she opens her eyes when luke slows down a bit, his eyes completely locked in on her. he grabs her face and brings her to sit up. "i want you to suck your juices off me," he says, laying back on the bed, bringing her with him.

y/n takes his cock into her mouth smoothly and instantly. she let her tongue explore the length of his cock before wrapping around the tip. she swallows him, letting the tip of his cock hit her throat. she liked it secretly, though. her pussy started to ache and she wanted luke back inside her, so that's what she told him. luke sat up and got off to bed so he could stand, and pulled y/n towards him. he grabbed her legs and put them above his shoulder, his cock slipping back into her aching pussy. luke moved smoothly through y/n, feeling connected to her. "taking my cock so well, angel." luke praises her.

"it feels so good," she moans, grabbing and kneading at her chest. her calves began to slip of luke's shoulder because they were becoming so slick.

he brought her legs down and opened her thighs, her pussy completely exposed to him now. he spits down on her pussy, running his thumb over her clit. "looks fuckin' good," luke moans, watching his cock slip in and out of her. luke's pounding into her, drowning out any sound other than their skin connecting and the sweet moans from y/n's lips.

y/n's hands began to claw at luke's shoulders, still needing to feel closer to him. he grabs her hands and intertwines their fingers. his eyes are staring into hers, focused on what she's feeling. her mouth is hung open like she's going to say something, but can't. and luke's above her, mocking her. when she closes her eyes and lets her head hit the mattress, he starts nipping at her neck.

she starts to let go of his hands, and moves to grab his bicep, digging her nails into him. he grabs her chin and makes her look up at him. his thumb forces it's way into her mouth and presses down on her tongue. she blinks three times in a row, a little shocked at luke's movements.

"you'll just do anything i want, huh, angel?" luke says, smirking knowing y/n was hanging on his every word. she nods her head, closing her lips around his thumb. luke's hips sped up, making y/n bite down slightly on his thumb.

"c'mon, please! i'm right there!" y/n begs, her brink ready to hit, and she's wanting to cum hard. luke takes his thumb out her mouth and sets his palm on her lower stomach, stretching her, still thrusting harshly into her walls. y/n's eyes roll to the back of her head, "oh god! i'm cumming!" she moans.

luke rides it out, not ready to reach his high. he stays inside her and leans down to kiss her, intertwining their fingers again. y/n can just melt right into luke's touch. he starts thrusting continuously into her again, watching her legs close around his hips. "you're doing so well, angel. don't you want to keep going?" luke asks her.

y/n squeezes luke's hands hard, "i-i do, i wanna be good for you." she moans out. luke starts moving again, giving y/n a second to catch a full breath before thrusting into her hard. once he hears the breath leave her lips, he moves deep inside her so that his pelvic bone is right against her clit. her walls are squeezing down around luke, "oh, god, luke." she says.

luke grabs her hips and pulls her even closer to him. y/n has her hand on his chest, lightly pushing him up so she could breath. his lips catches hers in a swift motion. "don't fucking run away, you asked for this cock," luke grunts. y/n's staring hard into luke's eyes; they're so open that he can see all the beautiful thoughts she's having.

they can both feel luke paint the inside of her walls white. he's panting, trying to give y/n kisses between breaths. she brushes his curls out of his face, rubbing her thumb against his cheek. "i can't believe i won't see you for a month," luke sighs.

y/n giggles, "you'll be the first person i tell when i'm back in town." she leans up and gives luke a sensual, soft kiss.

luke grabs her face, squishing her cheeks together slightly. "i better be."