Luke comes home

Readers view

You were sitting on the couch watching Riverdale as you had no other plans as your partner is out on tour you would know him as Luke Hemmings out of 5 seconds of summer. He comes home tomorrow and he said that he is going to give me the time of your life. Luke and you have been living together for 2 years.

I was getting up to head to the kitchen when someone knocked on the door I groaned in announced. You walked to the door opening to see Luke it was a big shock to you seeing him there, you pulled him into a massive hug and kiss turning it into a make-out session. You lead Luke up to the bedroom. Luke token your shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. You kissed his neck leaving hickeys and you stripped him only in his boxers "I missed you some much Luke" you moaned out arching your neck back as he leaves hickeys on you.

"I missed you too Y/N" he mumbled and he carried you to the bed and laid you down on your back. Taking your clothes off leaving you just in your bra and underwear. You were wet from the teasing he did to you. Luke slide your panties off and massaged your clit with his tongue. You arched your back in pleasure and moaned loudly. "mm fuck Luke I missed your tongue so fucking much" you moaned as he does figure 8 with his tongue he adds his fingers you reached down and tugged on his hair turning into a moaning mess.

"Fuck Luke I'm close" you moaned he pulled away and you whimpered missing his fingers he slide his boxers off and reached for a condom. "I'm on the pill," you said he looked at you shocked and smiled "I'll love to feel your pussy again Y/N" Luke whispered in your ear. You whimper wanting his cock In your pussy "Luke I need your cock" you whimpered begging. He slides his cock in my tight pussy you had forgotten what he had felt like "mm fuck Y/N" Luke moaned and you run my hands down his back as he thrusts his hips into your pussy. I turned into a moaning mess and arched your back screaming in pleasure as he thrusts rough and hard. "Mm Luke I'm close" you moaned arching your back more. "Cum for me baby girl" he mumbles under his breath as he moans "you cummed on his cock squirting also he groaned feeling you cummed and you felt him cum in you and moaned at the feeling and he pulled out laying beside you.

You turned to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek "I missed you Luke" I said looking at his eyes. "I missed you two" he whispers back. "Want around two in the shower" he adds kissing your neck "mm yes," you said he got up and carried you to the bathroom with you giggling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Penguin_luke_girl

Thanks for reading

Xoxo