I would like to try a threesome A.I & L.H

I was laying on my bed in my room with my boyfriend, Luke Hemmings of 5 months. We were cuddling up to each other silently not awkward but calm. I sat up and Luke looked at my confused and annoyingly as he was comfy from the position I giggled and pecked his cheek. "i'll  be back babe" I said as i gotten up and walked to the bathroom i got luke a special gift since it was his birthday. I gotten changed in a red and black lace outfit. I walked out with a see throw black dressing goan on. He had his eyes closed and hadn't noticed i was standing there,  i walk to him i crawled up his body and sat on his lap.

Luke opened his eyes and looks at me raising his eyebrow  "happy birthday baby boy" i said kissing his lips with love and happiness his hands starts to roam my body with his hands until they landed on my ass he played with my ass for a bit and smirk

Luke opened his eyes and looks at me raising his eyebrow  "happy birthday baby boy" i said kissing his lips with love and happiness his hands starts to roam my body with his hands until they landed on my ass he played with my ass for a bit and smirk. "Luke, since it is your birthday, is there anything you would like to try?" i said roaming my hands up and down his chest. 

"i would like to try a threesome," he said and i looked at him, nodding. "is that what you would wanna do? who would you like to have with us?"  i said grinding softly on his crotch with him moaning. "Ashton" he said, i leaned over and grabbed my phone calling ash to come over for a hour or 2. As Luke and i were in a make out session ashton walk into the bedroom and quickly cover his eyes quickly "I'm sorry i should've knocked"he said and i got up walking to him and pulled him over to us.

Ashton uncovered his eyes confused and looks at Luke and I, "since its lukes birthday would you have a threesome with us?" i asked pouting and looking at him as i kiss his neck than i felt luke presences behind starting to kiss my shoulder 

i felt luke and ashton hand undoing the lace on the outfit i let it drop to the ground and i undo ashtons belt and pants letting them fall to the ground. I got down on my knees and stroking his cock with my hand as i do the same with lukes cock with my other hand. I suck the tip and slowly starting to tease him. I heard him moan and i thrusted my head more faster and i do the same to lukes going back and forth. 

I felt Luke pull me up off the ground he lend down to kiss me while i felt ashton hands rooming my body. I push Luke down on to the bed and slowly crawled on top of him slowly sliding his hard cock in to my pussy while i feel ashton come around to the front i went back to sucking his cock as i ride Lukes cock fast.

i start to feel luke thrusted up into me fast as ashton thrusts his cock into my mouth. " i'm so closed to coming" both boys said. i nodded almost closed as well. I felt Luke come undone in me and i felt ashton juices in my mouth i swollowed his come and laid down beside luke cuddling up to him smiling and giggle abit. I look at Ashton and he had a massive grin. 

"Thanks for letting me join yous" he said putting his clothes on and saying bye leaving to go home. I kissed Lukes lips and he smiled into it. "thank you bub for the amazing birthday gift" he said and i grinned and we both fell asleep listening to eachothers breathing. 

-------------

A/N thanks for reading